I need to go to an Auburn home game this year

Bottomfeeder

I'm running out of those big cups they serve cola in at Jordan-Hare. I need tickets to one of the home games this year. :blink:

I use them often, especially under my PURâ„¢ filter in the sink to catch water to pour into the coffee maker and water heater for tea.

I'm uh big cupfan too.

I have 20-30 from year's past, but they changed the design of the smaller plastic cups in 05 and made them with that funky slender body, then open top, design. I have several big ones, which they still had last year, but I really liked the old-design medium-sized ones. I hope they go back to that cause mine are worn out!!!

Of course they won't - with paid advertisements (which is where Auburn gets its money), the cup gets lesser in design but more expensive. But I will admit, last year's cup was neat with the 13-0 season

I'm running out of those big cups they serve cola in at Jordan-Hare. I need tickets to one of the home games this year. :blink:

I use them often, especially under my PURâ„¢ filter in the sink to catch water to pour into the coffee maker and water heater for tea.

246769[/snapback]

LOL...God bless college life...

Archived