Disgraceful

GalensGhost

Pathetic. That's the only word I can use to describe this piece from the Plainsman. I understand the New York Times guy failing to do any research, but for this clown to do the same. Where do these people come from?

David, Stat, others. Perhaps you should show him your research and see if you can explain some simple mathematical concepts to him. You know, like 75%.

Poor deluded guy

I left some feedback at the Plainsmen site, but I doubt it will be posted. Nothing damning, just taking the guy to task for not doing any research on the subject especially when he is less than 2000 yards from everybody involved in this situation.

the "plainsman" is just a little left-wing rag, ran by little wannabee left-wing, bedwetting libbies who are just looking for a "cause" to bring hero-worship on their miserable little asses (see nyt's for the major league version)....the plainsman people are still pissed because robert lowder led an effort to shut down the journalism department and they are still pissing and moaning about that...look at the type "journalists" that are produced today, and think about this....what took them so long to shut it down?

I got to agree GG, that article infuriated me more than the times article. Writers should never let their feelings get in the way of writing any article. I quote.

"Honestly, at this point, this latest scandal here at Auburn doesn't suprise me. The atheletics department, IT SEEMS TO ME, belives it is invincible and outside of the control of the university. "

Sounds like he was the last kid picked in doge ball and the first one out.

An way going out to beach tonight and will run into at least 2 bama grads. I will be wearing an Auburn cap just to let them know I'm not ashmed of this nor will it affect my loyalty to the university. I'm not a grad but make what donations I can to the Alumni Assocciation of West Florida. Hey aupensacola come on out to Paddy O'learys and give me a hand if you got the time. May need someone to pull me off of them. Cause the people that know them will let me wail away. :big:

WDE!!! :au:

the "plainsman" is just a little left-wing rag, ran by little wannabee left-wing, bedwetting libbies who are just looking for a "cause" to bring hero-worship on their miserable little asses (see nyt's for the major league version)....the plainsman people are still pissed because robert lowder led an effort to shut down the journalism department and they are still pissing and moaning about that...look at the type "journalists" that are produced today, and think about this....what took them so long to shut it down?

248012[/snapback]

I agree!

Archived