LSU fans are eating this story up

tigerfan1234

Out of all the rival fans, LSU people are the best candidate to blow everything out of proportion and try to slander Auburn's good name. I have been on a couple of LSU boards and no doubt, they are taking the Sociology story the extra mile. I love Louisiana because I am from there, but I hate LSU fans with a passion. They are the most ignorant s**t stirring b*****ds on the face of the earth. I know AU-Alabama is the rivalry, but in some ways AU better be thankful LSU is not in the same state because I had to grow up being the only Auburn fan in an entire state of corndogs. These people know how to twist the knife deep.

Ha! You ain't see nothing yet. Just wait until football season starts and it gets closer to time for us to play them. We have almost as many corndongs posting as we do :au: people. Off all the teams we play, they are the worst flamers then anybody else. No other rival even comes close. Of course most of them are drunk when they are posting.

:corndog::shoot:

Out of all the rival fans, LSU people are the best candidate to blow everything out of proportion and try to slander Auburn's good name.  I have been on a couple of LSU boards and no doubt, they are taking the Sociology story the extra mile.  I love Louisiana because I am from there, but I hate LSU fans with a passion.  They are the most ignorant s**t stirring b*****ds on the face of the earth.  I know AU-Alabama is the rivalry, but in some ways AU better be thankful LSU is not in the same state because I had to grow up being the only Auburn fan in an entire state of corndogs.  These people know how to twist the knife deep.

248362[/snapback]

You know as well as I that if the same thing happened to LSU, AU fans would be doing the same.

I don't know. Auburn people are not very brutal, except to Bama. I have thick skin so it doesn't bother me, but we better get used to this for '06. Come football season, every team we play will be using this as bait.

Out of all the rival fans, LSU people are the best candidate to blow everything out of proportion and try to slander Auburn's good name.  I have been on a couple of LSU boards and no doubt, they are taking the Sociology story the extra mile.  I love Louisiana because I am from there, but I hate LSU fans with a passion.  They are the most ignorant s**t stirring b*****ds on the face of the earth.  I know AU-Alabama is the rivalry, but in some ways AU better be thankful LSU is not in the same state because I had to grow up being the only Auburn fan in an entire state of corndogs.  These people know how to twist the knife deep.

248362[/snapback]

You know as well as I that if the same thing happened to LSU, AU fans would be doing the same.

248391[/snapback]

Doubt it. Most Auburn fans don't care so much about what is going on with other teams except for UAT. If it happened to LSU, you may see a post about it and it may be discussed for a day or two at the most then we will have moved on. The fact that these type of classes are taken at every school down to the junior college level, I doubt you would have hard much at all from this board if it was somebody else.

248362[/snapback]

248391[/snapback]

Doubt it. Most Auburn fans don't care so much about what is going on with other teams except for UAT. If it happened to LSU, you may see a post about it and it may be discussed for a day or two at the most then we will have moved on. The fact that these type of classes are taken at every school down to the junior college level, I doubt you would have hard much at all from this board if it was somebody else.

248400[/snapback]

Now that this article came out about AU, I wouldn't mind seeing an analysis of

other schools around the SEC with respect to how they go about getting/keeping their big dummies eligible to play sports -- any sports. Seems to me there should be quite a bit to write about.

Heck, like I said, even the JUCO level does it. I remember that when I had signed to go play baseball at Martin Methodist Junior College (now a 4 year school), while we went up there during the summer for registration, my coach filled out my class schedule for me. I remember him signing me up for New Testament Phisophy.

When I transferred back to Calhoun College because of personal reasons (girlfriend with child..yes I was stupid, but I love the daughter I have and would not change it for the world), my coach also registered me for classes. I took a Drug Education class. The girls softball coach taught the class and everbody in the class was on an athlete on one of the schools teams. Do you think that class was actually hard?

These classes at AU are completely different then that because most of the students taking them are not student atheletes, yet somebody wants to make a big deal out of them now, when they are classes given at other colleges that are way more suspicious then that.

Don't forget, you guys made a big deal about the 2 gay LSU fans kissing at the Bama game. I also saw some remarks about the Claude Wroten incident, so don't act like Auburn fans are angels when it comes to these types of things. Personally, I didn't pay much mind to this story since I'm sure it happens at every school. I was just at Tigerforums.com and I did not see one single post about this.

I was just at Tigerforums.com and I did not see one single post about this.

248428[/snapback]

Um...there is a 5 page thread about it right now...

Not to slam the LSU fans because most of them aren't taking it too far out of context. You've got your usual people who hate Auburn doing their share of talking...but the rest are pretty reasonable about it.

Don't forget, you guys made a big deal about the 2 gay LSU fans kissing at the Bama game. I also saw some remarks about the Claude Wroten incident, so don't act like Auburn fans are angels when it comes to these types of things. Personally, I didn't pay much mind to this story since I'm sure it happens at every school. I was just at Tigerforums.com and I did not see one single post about this.

248428[/snapback]

Everybody, and I mean everbody was making fun of the gay LSU fans kissing, not just AU fans. That picture could have been fans of any school and it would have been made fun of, so it really was not because it was LSU.

I was just at Tigerforums.com and I did not see one single post about this.

248428[/snapback]

Um...there is a 5 page thread about it right now...

Not to slam the LSU fans because most of them aren't taking it too far out of context. You've got your usual people who hate Auburn doing their share of talking...but the rest are pretty reasonable about it.

248434[/snapback]

Come on, you know the only thing they would really "eat up" would be nutria......... :poke:

248428[/snapback]

Touche' and I thank Tiger Forums. If you have ever been to a college you KNOW this is nothing but a smear job. Problem for us: MOST Bama fans have never even driven BY a college.

248362[/snapback]

248391[/snapback]

I didn't see to many posts or days of long discussions on Auburn boards when LSU in December payed a settlement of $150,000 to a former instructor and undisclosed amount to another. The question being that they were told by the LSU athletic department to pass 10 players that had failed classes so they would be eligible to play in the Peach Bowl.

Archived