Pictures of stadium construction

AUHansel

I took these last Wednesday when I was in Auburn. If they're too big let me know and give me a site to host them.

00088575.jpg

00088576.jpg

00088577.jpg

00088578.jpg

00088579.jpg

00088580.jpg

00088581.jpg

Who is going to get to use the parking deck during football games? They block off the one at the Library!!!!! I think that they need to take some of the fields like they do at Clemson and turn them into parking sections for season ticket holders!!! Just asphalt out some area's and sell the parking spaces with the season tickets

yeah saw the new digs the other day myself. The new iron gates with big AU

logos look cool also. They are going to have to hustle to finish by game time.

A lot of construction going on, when do they start on the new student union?

That parking deck probably needs at least 3 more levels, I guess money

may be the limiting factor.

Where is the parking deck exactly? I love parking decks, especially if they blend in nicely with the campus as this one appears to. It has been a couple years since I have been to Auburn and I am looking forward to returning this year. I love going back and seing all the new development in town and on campus. One of my favorite rituals when I return to Auburn is taking my wife on a little tour of the area just to see what's new.

Where is the parking deck exactly?  I love parking decks, especially if they blend in nicely with the campus as this one appears to.  It has been a couple years since I have been to Auburn and I am looking forward to returning this year.  I love going back and seing all the new development in town and on campus.  One of my favorite rituals when I return to Auburn is taking my wife on a little tour of the area just to see what's new.

249260[/snapback]

it is directly across from the stadium where the old student act building was

(the barn) which has been a surface lot. Wonder how the the view of Plainsman

Park is from the top level?

yeah saw the new digs the other day myself. The new iron gates with big AU

logos look cool also. They are going to have to hustle to finish by game time.

A lot of construction going on, when do they start on the new student union?

That parking deck probably needs at least 3 more levels, I guess money

may be the limiting factor.

249257[/snapback]

I do know that they ahve a small crew working on the gates and everything during the weekends to meet the deadline of the first game. But with the looks of things, I think they will be done in time.

hansel beat me to it. I was going to get some pic to post, but just haven't had a chance. Those guys have been working on Sundays also. I drive by there going to church and there are foks out there. I would love to see the architecture renderings of how it is to look when completed.

Who is going to get to use the parking deck during football games?  They block off the one at the Library!!!!!  I think that they need to take some of the fields like they do at Clemson and turn them into parking sections for season ticket holders!!!  Just asphalt out some area's and sell the parking spaces with the season tickets

249241[/snapback]

While they should have parking for season ticket holders (i thought they did, across from mama g's?) I would hate to see more parking lots in Auburn. The students do need more spaces but one of the great things about Auburn is the grassy areas that we have. There are plenty of places to tailgate and park on Gamedays. There is already enough roads and pavement in Auburn.

Archived