PF: "I factually know of nothing AU is doing...

DKW 86

PF: "I factually know of nothing AU is doing wrong at this time."

A guy PF obviously knows, and knows PF very well, was just on @ 5:35, 7-19-06. He asked PF multiple times and in multiple ways. PF finally said "I factually know of nothing AU is doing wrong at this time." "I do hear rumors but I know of nothing factually wrong at this time."

Just thought you folks ought to know. He is finally admitting there is nothing there.

Can we play football now?

A guy PF obviously knows, and knows PF very well, was just on @ 5:35, 7-19-06. He asked PF multiple times and in multiple ways. PF finally said "I factually know of nothing AU is doing wrong at this time." "I do hear rumors but I know of nothing factually wrong at this time."

Just thought you folks ought to know. He is finally admitting there is nothing there.

249975[/snapback]

david, aw hell, you're a nice guy and i ain't going to ask.....i got kicked off ITAT because of this little sockcucker,but for the life of .........................................................................................................................................................why?....i ain't been mad all day and you mention his name and i go nuts

249975[/snapback]

I wish they'd ask him this followup question. Then you'd really get to see the spin cycle go into full effect:

"Do you also hear rumors regarding other SEC schools, specifically Alabama and Ole Miss?"

This is not joke, but for some reason, everytime I try to listen to PF online, it slows down or locks up my computer. I can listen to other streaming radio stations just fine, but PF screws up my laptop. You think maybe my laptop has developed some sort of artificial intelligence and is rebelling every time I try to play Finescum? <Twilight Zone theme music plays in the background>

I heard the call too. He absolutely slammed Finebaum. He eloquently hit all his points and would not let Finebaum give half comebacks.

This is not joke, but for some reason, everytime I try to listen to PF online, it slows down or locks up my computer. I can listen to other streaming radio stations just fine, but PF screws up my laptop. You think maybe my laptop has developed some sort of artificial intelligence and is rebelling every time I try to play Finescum? <Twilight Zone theme music plays in the background>

250002[/snapback]

no offense mr. ranger, and with all love and due respect, it sounds like your computer is smarter than you are...it don't want that garbage coming across its hard drive......as the old saying goes"i hope i can dance on his grave"

250002[/snapback]

Can I use your spam filter?

DKW, who was the caller? I've heard a few trying hard lately to call his hand on it but they're not prepared to get past his deflections and spin.

A guy named Jeff called a couple of days ago and did a decent job of getting a few shots in but the first 3 minutes of the call were wasted. The caller started by asking PF why he constantly brought up Carnell and his recruitment and if he actually knew anything, why hasn't he come forward. In typical Finescuzz fashion, he kept coming back at the guy with,

"What do you mean by constantly?"

"Are you saying I bring up Carnell once a week, once a month, which is it?"

"Well you said constantly, do you mean once a week, once a year?"

"Hey, you said constantly. I'm just trying to..."

You get the idea. Bottom line, he never addressed it.

well of course he knew nothing factual. If he did, he would go to the NCAA or something with it. Or if he really did and hasn't, do you think he would come out with it publically over the radio?

well of course he knew nothing factual. If he did, he would go to the NCAA or something with it. Or if he really did and hasn't, do you think he would come out with it publically over the radio?

250023[/snapback]

yes he would in a heartbeat....the best way to lower your IQ is to listen to his blather.....if i listen to sports talk, i want it to be credible.....fartbammer is a long way from being credible

DKW, who was the caller?  I've heard a few trying hard lately to call his hand on it but they're not prepared to get past his deflections and spin.

A guy named Jeff called a couple of days ago and did a decent job of getting a few shots in but the first 3 minutes of the call were wasted.  The caller started by asking PF why he constantly brought up Carnell and his recruitment and if he actually knew anything, why hasn't he come forward.  In typical Finescuzz fashion, he kept coming back at the guy with,

"What do you mean by constantly?"

"Are you saying I bring up Carnell once a week, once a month, which is it?"

"Well you said constantly, do you mean once a week, once a year?"

"Hey, you said constantly.  I'm just trying to..."

You get the idea.  Bottom line, he never addressed it.

250022[/snapback]

I didnt hear the guys name but they were talking about Carnell and his recruitment too so it might be the same guy.

250023[/snapback]

yes he would in a heartbeat....the best way to lower your IQ is to listen to his blather.....if i listen to sports talk, i want it to be credible.....fartbammer is a long way from being credible

250024[/snapback]

Like I said, I have about a half a dozen emails and PMs a day about PF and the crapola conspiracy of the day.

We need a thread just on the latest crap off of TI, and PF and pin it to the top. You guys are not the ones asking most of the questions. There are another 2300 or so supply the casual drive by questions...

"David, I heard the guys talking something about Bama and a guy named Means?" I promise, some of these questions I just forward the last email on to the next guy.

250002[/snapback]

no offense mr. ranger, and with all love and due respect, it sounds like your computer is smarter than you are...it don't want that garbage coming across its hard drive......as the old saying goes"i hope i can dance on his grave"

250014[/snapback]

Hey give me a break. I am not a regular Finescum listener. However, when you are bedridden and there is nothing but crap on TV, there is little choice in entertainment. I had to either listen to Finescum or listen to the local sports radio show that is a bammer homer station because they carry bammer basketball and football. I tried to see if WJOX streams their broadcast but they apparently don't.

249975[/snapback]

Why even listen to the nimrod? PF is constantly trying smear Auburn University, Auburn Athletics, Auburn Alumni...you name it.

Jerry Springer on the radio... I'll pass. Get Sirius and tune in to Ch120.

But you still listen. Get XM or Sirius if you hate it so much. You are right to your opinion to think PF is like that, but I don't think he is and I have no reason to think otherwise. I believe he is good at being impartial. If you don't believe it, I remember when Shane called the day of Montae being reported of his arrest and PF replied "I don't care. Shane it wasn't a gun! You and all the other Alabama fans are trying to stir something that isn't there, why don't you guys just try to beat them on the field for once."

I listen to Finebaum everyday and I think his tone is changing, I think he is scared of all Us Auburn people Boycotting his sponsers he keeps on bringing it up! I love to here him try to spin that! I love it, what everyone is doing is working! :big:

I listen to Finebaum everyday and I think his tone is changing, I think he is scared of all Us Auburn people Boycotting his sponsers he keeps on bringing it up! I love to here him try to spin that! I love it, what everyone is doing is working! :big:

250085[/snapback]

then boycott the SOB,jumbo....TURN HIM OFF...do something else.....he is not changing....listen, this leopard has red spots and he can't change that.....i cannot, i repeat, i cannot understand an AU fan listening to this dildo....try not listening, you'll feel better about yourself once you do

Archived