UT Recruit in Sex for Grades Scandal

DKW 86

condoms?

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...408/1345/SPORTS

Football signee part of investigation
UT officials are closely monitoring a Knox County Schools investigation that has turned up the name of UT football signee Lee Smith.

The Knoxville News-Sentinel and WBIR-TV reported Tuesday that a Powell High assistant principal, Kimberly Kallenberg, had been suspended while officials look into allegations of grade fixing and an inappropriate relationship with a student.

According to reports, Smith has been questioned. He's signed an affidavit denying involvement in any kind of inappropriate or sexual relationship with Kallenberg.

Kallenberg also denied the allegations on Tuesday.

Knox County Schools spokesman Russ Oaks said officials are continuing to interview several people regarding allegations of improper grade changes to more than one Powell student. Smith was a star tight end/defensive end at Powell.

Of particular interest to UT officials is whether any proof surfaces concerning grade changes involving Smith, who already has been admitted to UT and attended summer school.

"We'll gather some of our own information and wait and see what the facts are," said Mike Hamilton, UT's athletics director. "If any of it proves true, we'll act appropriately."

Pamela Turner she is not... :puke:

0725web-Kim_Kallenberg2_f.jpg

KnoxNews

252491[/snapback]

That may be true but she ain't all that bad son. Save her pic and look at it again in a few years. I've woke up with a lot worse (I kid, I kid). :D

But I would like to know where all these hot teachers were when I was in school. I had a huge crush on my art teacher in the 8th grade :blink:

I hear a lot of ugly women can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch... :lol:

252626[/snapback]

Mods, mods.....where the heck are ya'll :big::big::big:

252626[/snapback]

252628[/snapback]

Sorry, can't help you out PT.....

252626[/snapback]

252628[/snapback]

Sorry, can't help you out PT.....

252639[/snapback]

Chicken :big::big:

Dave, you are officially suspended.  You should have said, "Suck a tennis ball through a garden hose." :big:

252656[/snapback]

WHAT? I am talking about your standard Class II frame mounted ball hitch...OMG You guys thought I was being dirty? You know me better than that... ;)

Dave, you are officially suspended.  You should have said, "Suck a tennis ball through a garden hose." :big:

252656[/snapback]

Wrong it's not ugly girls it's fat..........oh never mind.

condoms?

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...408/1345/SPORTS

Football signee part of investigation
UT officials are closely monitoring a Knox County Schools investigation that has turned up the name of UT football signee Lee Smith.

The Knoxville News-Sentinel and WBIR-TV reported Tuesday that a Powell High assistant principal, Kimberly Kallenberg, had been suspended while officials look into allegations of grade fixing and an inappropriate relationship with a student.

According to reports, Smith has been questioned. He's signed an affidavit denying involvement in any kind of inappropriate or sexual relationship with Kallenberg.

Kallenberg also denied the allegations on Tuesday.

Knox County Schools spokesman Russ Oaks said officials are continuing to interview several people regarding allegations of improper grade changes to more than one Powell student. Smith was a star tight end/defensive end at Powell.

Of particular interest to UT officials is whether any proof surfaces concerning grade changes involving Smith, who already has been admitted to UT and attended summer school.

"We'll gather some of our own information and wait and see what the facts are," said Mike Hamilton, UT's athletics director. "If any of it proves true, we'll act appropriately."

252462[/snapback]

Honestly, look at this article.....does this surprise you? <_<

252656[/snapback]

WHAT? I am talking about your standard Class II frame mounted ball hitch...OMG You guys thought I was being dirty? You know me better than that... ;)

252660[/snapback]

The hitch to the trailer that you lived in on the Plains?

Yeah that 14x70 wobble box is still there in Ridgewood Village. Hey you do what you got to do when you are in school. The schollie paid for school, not the living expenses. I worked at the Big Blue Party Store too.

I'm sorry...I must've stumbled into the RIGHT thread! :)

:au::homer:

Pamela Turner she is not... :puke:

0725web-Kim_Kallenberg2_f.jpg

KnoxNews

252491[/snapback]

That may be true but she ain't all that bad son. Save her pic and look at it again in a few years. I've woke up with a lot worse (I kid, I kid). :D

But I would like to know where all these hot teachers were when I was in school. I had a huge crush on my art teacher in the 8th grade :blink:

252495[/snapback]

PT:

864.388.600.jpg

:poke:

Hey I can read the bottom line from 15' with ease and no glasses.

There is a good country song about older women :big:

Archived