More worried about LSU or FL????????

TMAN34

I saw Ranger 12... I thought he was thinking that I was Ranger 12 under a different name. Sorry to both of you. =D

Just for the record... WAR EAGLE!

No problem. Didn't bother me none. I just wanted to make sure you knew that nothing bad was meant towards you.

so who are we more worried about? :lsu: or :uf: ...i think if we win both of these were going to cruise until a tough sec champ game....but even then we should still b good to go

Let's try this another way since this thread isn't going where you wanted it to. Forget about :au: for a second, who do you think has the better team, :lsu: or :uf: ?

I think LSU. Any one who lets themselves be humiliated by UA the way Florida did last year is a PUNK in my eyes until they prove me wrong.

We ain't good enough to take anyone for granted. I worry about WSU with the way this team has started slow under TT, we need to be ready to play on opening weekend. Certainly :lsu::uga::ua::uf::arky: and SC are all plenty good enough to beat us on any given day. :om: might have chance on a fluke, likewise for MSU. Don't read too much into the opinions of all of these experts and polls. We are replacing a lot of very good players and this team needs to gel in a hurry and maintain the intensity through 12 consecutive weeks againist a lot of good teams. It is going to be tough, tough, tough. I hope we all learned something from 2003 about unrealistic expectations and will not get down on this team if they drop a couple of games againist good teams.

You are correct. Never take anything for granted, and we must stay focus on one game at a time. Never stray from that psyche.

Hey, I finally agree with BF about something!

I know some try to think about games that are far off and they don't mean anything about it, but it has always been drilled into my head to never look past your next opponent, challenge, etc. None of us, as far as I know, are not on the team, so what we think is not going to effect the gameplay. However, I like to still take the mindset I learned as an athlete and put that into anything I do when it is applicable. As a supporter of these young man on the team, I like to think they they appreciate us more if we kind of participate in the same philosophy as they do to when it comes to their next opponent.

Well put. I have the same beliefs. It's a kind of spiritual thing.

Realistically, LS_Who. Because we can lose to UF, beat LS_WHO...win the West, then beat UF in the SECCG. Having said that, I ain't afraid of nobody...bring em on!!! :big:

:au::homer:

I am on pain medicine from my back surgery I had a little over a month ago.

You AND DKW? Hope this isn't some sort of AUNation curse...anyone else have back problems? In any case, hope both of you are progressing well! :thumbsup:

Guys.. its a simple question. He is basically saying.. If we were playing LSU or FL for the SECCG (I know we can't play LSU in the game, but still).. Who would you be more afraid of? Personally.. LSU. Florida just hasn't shown much in the past few years.

Ranger 12 shut up, take your pain pills you little sissy and go to bed!!! :au::)

Watch it bro, I know where you live. :lol:

It's okay guys, BoJack34 is my smart-aleck brother that has finally stopped lurking and started posting.

oh, my bad, in that case feel free to wail on that head :chair: or a little canon fire :ald: or even :bricks:

I've got an older brother (bammer) and younger brother (AU alum), so we have some fun when we get together!!!

so who are we more worried about? :lsu: or :uf: ...i think if we win both of these were going to cruise until a tough sec champ game....but even then we should still b good to go

I would have to say I'm worried about the 1st game. Let's get by that one and then start talking about how we feel about :lsu:

I would sau neither :lsu: , :uf: nor wsu.......as somebody already predicted it: be very careull about the other one: :ua:

:ua: wasn't part of the original question, but yes, I'm very worried about them because of the intangibles. On paper, man for man, both players and coaches, I'd take us in a heartbeat. But psychologically they're really getting desperate for an Iron Bowl victory, the whole "Fear the Thumb" thing has them inflamed, and they want to make up for last year's embarrassment. Hope we're ready for them emotionally.

Of course, if they lose 3, 4, or 5 before the Iron Bowl, their spirit/confidence may have already been crushed by then.

I am on pain medicine from my back surgery I had a little over a month ago.

You AND DKW? Hope this isn't some sort of AUNation curse...anyone else have back problems? In any case, hope both of you are progressing well! :thumbsup:

I was addicted to them way before DKW was. He felt left out and decided to join the AU NAtion Decatur Chapter of the Gimpy Back Club. :lol: I just had my fourth (and the most major) back surgery about 5 weeks ago. Four surgeries within the last 10 months. Makes for a real long, boring, and sucky 10 months, I assure you.

Now that somebody has finally worded this question correctly as in asking which team is better, I shall be happy post and stop being a jerk about it.

I think they are equal. :big:

I am more worried about :lsu: ..The reason being is that anything can happen in a lswho game plus I respect their team more than the crocs

Archived