More worried about LSU or FL????????

TMAN34

so who are we more worried about? :lsu: or :uf: ...i think if we win both of these were going to cruise until a tough sec champ game....but even then we should still b good to go

I'm most worried about Washington State, then LSU and FL. All I keep hearing is the AU Nation Mantra "One Game at a Time!"

I'm most worried about Washington State, then LSU and FL. All I keep hearing is the AU Nation Mantra "One Game at a Time!"

It's the only way to keep focused. Any detour and we lose our concentration on the game at hand. It's kind of like day-dreaming during an exam, only it's more physical.

I UNDERSTAND THE ONE GAME AT A TIME THING....IT'S A SIMPLE QUESTION....WHICH ONE ARE U MORE WORRIED ABOUT...WHICH ONE IS MORE DANGEROUS....WHICH ONE HAS A BETTER CHANCE OF BEATING US...I DON'T KNOW HOW ELSE TO PUT IT.... :lsu: OR :uf: !!!!

Neither. WSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You might not get the tangent your looking for. Some players may read these forums too. And, fans may have an indirect influence. SO, ONE GAME AT TIME!

...not really thinking that far ahead, but:

Winner of AU/LSU gets the head-to-head tiebreaker in the SEC West, so clearly that's a more important game--and may have either team more motivated. Theoretically, either Auburn or Florida could lose the AU/FL game and still win their division. It would be a lot harder to get to Atlanta after losing the tie-breaker!

'Course there are 10 other games in the regular season that could upset us.

Guys.. its a simple question. He is basically saying.. If we were playing LSU or FL for the SECCG (I know we can't play LSU in the game, but still).. Who would you be more afraid of? Personally.. LSU. Florida just hasn't shown much in the past few years.

Washington State. I'll worry about LSU and Florida or the SECCG when we get to them.

And please refrain from yelling just because you don't like a reply to your post. Nobody was yelling at you are being a jerk towards you, just simply giving their opinion.

Guys.. its a simple question. He is basically saying.. If we were playing LSU or FL for the SECCG (I know we can't play LSU in the game, but still).. Who would you be more afraid of? Personally.. LSU. Florida just hasn't shown much in the past few years.

Ranger 12 shut up, take your pain pills you little sissy and go to bed!!! :au::)

Ranger 12 shut up, take your pain pills you little sissy and go to bed!!! :au::)

Dude, mighty bold for your second post to go off on a resident member of this board. Hopefully you know him?? If not get ready for hte backlash!!!!

Oh, btw, b/t LSU and UF, gotta go with LSU. We could lose to UF and still go to SECCG. If we lose to LSU then we have to hope they lose 2, which historically has not happened.

But I am with the others though, one game at a time. WSU is first on the chopping block!!!!!

Watch it bro, I know where you live. :lol:

It's okay guys, BoJack34 is my smart-aleck brother that has finally stopped lurking and started posting.

We ain't good enough to take anyone for granted. I worry about WSU with the way this team has started slow under TT, we need to be ready to play on opening weekend. Certainly :lsu::uga::ua::uf::arky: and SC are all plenty good enough to beat us on any given day. :om: might have chance on a fluke, likewise for MSU. Don't read too much into the opinions of all of these experts and polls. We are replacing a lot of very good players and this team needs to gel in a hurry and maintain the intensity through 12 consecutive weeks againist a lot of good teams. It is going to be tough, tough, tough. I hope we all learned something from 2003 about unrealistic expectations and will not get down on this team if they drop a couple of games againist good teams.

We ain't good enough to take anyone for granted. I worry about WSU with the way this team has started slow under TT, we need to be ready to play on opening weekend. Certainly :lsu::uga::ua::uf::arky: and SC are all plenty good enough to beat us on any given day. :om: might have chance on a fluke, likewise for MSU. Don't read too much into the opinions of all of these experts and polls. We are replacing a lot of very good players and this team needs to gel in a hurry and maintain the intensity through 12 consecutive weeks againist a lot of good teams. It is going to be tough, tough, tough. I hope we all learned something from 2003 about unrealistic expectations and will not get down on this team if they drop a couple of games againist good teams.

You are correct. Never take anything for granted, and we must stay focus on one game at a time. Never stray from that psyche.

You are correct. Never take anything for granted, and we must stay focus on one game at a time. Never stray from that psyche.

Hey, I finally agree with BF about something!

I know some try to think about games that are far off and they don't mean anything about it, but it has always been drilled into my head to never look past your next opponent, challenge, etc. None of us, as far as I know, are not on the team, so what we think is not going to effect the gameplay. However, I like to still take the mindset I learned as an athlete and put that into anything I do when it is applicable. As a supporter of these young man on the team, I like to think they they appreciate us more if we kind of participate in the same philosophy as they do to when it comes to their next opponent.

I UNDERSTAND THE ONE GAME AT A TIME THING....IT'S A SIMPLE QUESTION....WHICH ONE ARE U MORE WORRIED ABOUT...WHICH ONE IS MORE DANGEROUS....WHICH ONE HAS A BETTER CHANCE OF BEATING US...I DON'T KNOW HOW ELSE TO PUT IT.... :lsu: OR :uf: !!!!

It's an irrelevant question. The only team that has a chance of beating Auburn right now is Washington State, because that's what's up next. And lose the caps.

Most of us are worried about only that one game. Washington State. Regardless of what happens, we'll worry about Mississippi State after that. Then LSU. Then Buffalo.

It's a simple concept, I don't know how else to put it.

I appreciate the harsh remarks... just makes my day that one of my posts actually got someone out of their seat. Just asking... What is the point in calling me a pill popping sissy anyway? I was just stating what the original poster was trying to get across.. I thought this forum involved more mature people... ;)

I appreciate the harsh remarks... just makes my day that one of my posts actually got someone out of their seat. Just asking... What is the point in calling me a pill popping sissy anyway? I was just stating what the original poster was trying to get across.. I thought this forum involved more mature people... ;)

Bro, read the post a little closer. Notice he said "Ranger12". He was talking to me. He just accidently hit the reply button to your post instead of mine. He tried to go back and delete it and reply to my post, but he was not able too. That is why I made the reply that he was my brother after one of guys thought I was about to open up on him for calling me out like that.

I am on pain medicine from my back surgery I had a little over a month ago. That was what the pain pills remark was about. He was not saying anything negative to you. Since you missed the obvious fact that had started out the post with my name, I do have to wonder if maybe you are popping, smoking , or drinking something to miss something that glaring. :poke::lol: I was talking on the phone with him later and he was hoping that you did not think he was talking about you, but I told him not to worry about because you will notice that he was referring to me. Now you have done went and made a liar out of me. Thanks alot Ryan! Well, maybe no harm done since my brother knows how much of a liar I am anyway.

I have to agree with everybody the game Im worried about is WSU and then take it one game at a time, even thought none of us decided the outcome of any games its just a Karma thing!

Archived