For those headed into town

healy4au

Auburn Christian Fellowship is offering parking for all of the home games this year at a cost of only $8 (additional donations are excepted also). All of the money donated is going into our mission trip fund to send students to Mexico, Honduras, New Orleans, etc. There are only about 25 spaces available so it may fill up quick, but I just wanted to invite anyone who is getting down to Auburn early on Saturday to check it out. ACF is located at 315 South Gay Street near Taco Bell. Thanks and War Eagle! :au:

8 bucks!? It will fill up FAST ! ! !

Guest Tigrinum Major

Whenever I am faced with the difficult prospect of paying for parking, I always remember the word of the great George Costanza.

Paying for parking is like paying for sex. Why should I spend money, when, if I apply myself just a little, I can get it for free.

Whenever I am faced with the difficult prospect of paying for parking, I always remember the word of the great George Costanza.

Paying for parking is like paying for sex. Why should I spend money, when, if I apply myself just a little, I can get it for free.

So, basically, you're saying you always pay for parking? Got it. Note to self, bring lots of $1's.

while it may be a good cause, I have never nor would I, or expect to pay

to park in Auburn during a football weekend.

But there are enough folks who will and that's ok too

Auburn Christian Fellowship is offering parking for all of the home games this year at a cost of only $8 (additional donations are excepted also). All of the money donated is going into our mission trip fund to send students to Mexico, Honduras, New Orleans, etc. There are only about 25 spaces available so it may fill up quick, but I just wanted to invite anyone who is getting down to Auburn early on Saturday to check it out. ACF is located at 315 South Gay Street near Taco Bell. Thanks and War Eagle! :au:

I think the folks at our church, Auburn church of Christ, on south College St, just a few blocks from Samford Avenue will be doing a similar parking project. They have not the past two years put a specific amount on it. Make a donation (how much do you feel charitable) to park there. FYI.

Archived