AU getting hype

LSUTIGERS

I think Au came out of the game great! Yes there is a lot to improve on and they still blew out Wazzu! Auburn is good enough for any hype they get! I cant wait to see AU play a perfect game. I dont think the nation is ready to see it!

lets not bust out the national championship trophy just yet. :P

yes, you guys looked great against WSU but remember, opening games are meant to be won.

Close to 50% of teams lose their opening game.

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

I also think Blackmon and Sears will see playing time in the LSU game. They will provide fresh legs and in Sears' case, leadership. I don't see how Tuberville can punish the entire team for the mistakes of two individuals. They've done their time and they'll prove themselves against LSU. And from watching the game the other night, our run defense could use the help. That #35 for WSU sure knocked some people over as he marched north and south on us.

I think the most heartening thing about Saturday's game wasn't the balanced attack or the aggressive defense. It was the almost total lack of penalties, dumb timeouts, and mental errors that typify the usual opening game of the season. Auburn looked sharp through out the game (with the exception of the stalled drives early on), and fully demonstrated its potential. Personally, I believe that this team has the potential to be a real buzz saw--especially if we can deal successfully with LSU.

Archived