Need a Huge laugh?

Proud Tiger

I read on another board this morning a post by a bammie that made me laugh out loud. The subject was Auburn and bama's easy schedules this year, and the four weaker teams in particular. Most of the posts were about what one would expect but one bammie said "our schedule is weak and we need it because we are rebuilding and getting back to where we want to be. Once we get back full strength I believe we will return to scheduling great teams. Auburn on the other hand just signed up a bunch of patsies for no good reason."

Now folks that is a classic bammer post. I could make a long list of observations about that short statement but I think you are thinking most of them right now.

LMAO :big::big:

Typical west vance dribble. The sad part is they believe it. The FUNNY part is they BELIEVE IT ! ! !

Typical west vance dribble. The sad part is they believe it. The FUNNY part is they BELIEVE IT ! ! !

What is this "bama" of which you speak? Never heard of it.

One of those patsies that Auburn schedules for no apparent reason I believe.

should we really be surprised by what they believe? the most football ignorant fanbase in the SEC=uat

Archived