Unreal Ohio State at Texas preview

Tigermike

Dadgum, someone did their homework!

I wish I had that much time on my hands...

Texas might not but I would suspect most of the Big 10 does...

"Ohio State Rushing/Screen Defensive Lapses - 35-12 wins always please. However, it's tough to think of a bigger nightmare for Buckeye fans inspecting the replacements for their powerhouse 2005 defense. Mitchell, Kerr, Laurinaitus, Freeman and the rest were easily blocked and didn't tackle well at all. There is good news on this front. Texas runs neither the kind of NIU power running pulling linemen plays that had great success nor the screens NIU ran with big results. However, the fundamental tackling and position problems remain."

Who has the time or energy to do something like this? You decide!

1) Someone with serious insomnia.

2) Someone with absolutely zero family or social life. If he's married, she's probably now riding somebody else's baloney pony or is having the divorce decree typed up even as we speak.

3) Someone with obsessive compulsive disorder. His oil hasn't been changed in 10,000 miles, his taxes still haven't been filed, the grass hasn't been cut in two months, but, by gum, he's written the definitive pregame analysis.

4) A government worker.

5) All of the above.

Actually, we may be dealing with somebody who has serious emotional issues. No joke. Go back to the homepage on this site, and you'll see an obsession with an obscure minor actress. This guy has literally dozens of clips of every TV show and commercial this gal has ever done. Can you say stalker?

Actually, we may be dealing with somebody who has serious emotional issues. No joke. Go back to the homepage on this site, and you'll see an obsession with an obscure minor actress. This guy has literally dozens of clips of every TV show and commercial this gal has ever done. Can you say stalker?

Kit Pongetti - a native of Austin, Texas. But I agree.

Who has the time or energy to do something like this? You decide!

1) Someone with serious insomnia.

2) Someone with absolutely zero family or social life. If he's married, she's probably now riding somebody else's baloney pony or is having the divorce decree typed up even as we speak.

3) Someone with obsessive compulsive disorder. His oil hasn't been changed in 10,000 miles, his taxes still haven't been filed, the grass hasn't been cut in two months, but, by gum, he's written the definitive pregame analysis.

4) A government worker.

5) All of the above.

3) and 4) are mutually exclusive.

Archived