AUBURN -2½

09/16 4:00p

ARKANSAS -7

VANDERBILT

09/16

3:00PM

MISSISSIPPI

KENTUCKY -2 :roflol:

How bad do you have to be to be a dog to :uk: ?

09/16 5:00PM

FLORIDA - 2½

TENNESSEE

Charlie Weatherbie runs a pass happy offense at ULM. :ua: wins this one, but it will be closer than the line.

:vandy: will beat :arky:

USC - Nebraska will be closer than 17.

Charlie Weatherbie runs a pass happy offense at ULM. :ua: wins this one, but it will be closer than the line.

UL MONROE

ALABAMA -24½

Sheridan gives them as many points as they've actually scored (well, -1/2) in a game yet. I agree with TIS [it's not the "Politically Speaking" forum ;) ]--they'll win, but it's hard to see them outscoring anyone 24 1/2 points if they don't find some answers quick.

Also, did he have Tennessee -2 1/2 before or after news of them losing two starters? They'd definitely be underdogs if it wasn't in Knoxville.

I second the comment on ULM. They lost at Kansas by 2 points on Saturday. While I won't be idiotic enough to say that Kansas is good, they did go to a bowl last year and have a stout defense as well as a very stout coach in Mangione(sp).

I don't think ULM will even seriously challenge in the game, but I don't see Bama covering 24-1/2 points either.

I think Arky wins and USC covers though.

http://www.dannysheridan.com/odds/index.php?sport=cfb

09/16 4:00 PM

UL MONROE

ALABAMA -24½

NEBRASKA

USC -17

09/16 12:30PM (2:30PM I think)

LSU

AUBURN -2½

09/16 4:00p

ARKANSAS -7

VANDERBILT

09/16

3:00PM

MISSISSIPPI

KENTUCKY -2 :roflol:

How bad do you have to be to be a dog to :uk: ?

FLORIDA - 2½

TENNESSEE

I think Arky beats Vandy, if McFadden is back 100% and covers. UK covers and wins. Bama will not cover that spread. ULM has as usual a good pass game and will keep it close. I'm sure bama will squek it out, but ULM should be able to keep it close. I would stack the line with 8 and make JQUPW beat me throwing the ball. LSU/AU I don't care if we cover as long as we come out with the win. A good hard fought game by both sides AU on top by one is all good. UT/UF man who knows. I think UT wins it myself, after that close one to AF.

Archived