Worst Cheap Shot Ever in CF?

SouthLink02

I remember watching that one live. Made me sick to my stomach. Not just seeing the cheap shot, but having him stay in the game while the guy defending his teammate was ejected.

Wasnt there a play a year or two ago where a guy was in a pile up and was putting his hand down on another dudes throat?

OSU LB choked Sorgi of Wisconsin.

Backup QB came in and threw the game winning TD went for like 80 yards.

Holy Crap..........Those F'N Refs. That was, what Two years ago, because I think that's when Mathis "Kiwi" stayed hurt the rest of the year. God, they'd better be glad I wasn't on BC's team that year. I would've went out like everything was fine........then on the Next Play............Whammmmmooooooo......can't reproduce anymore. I know, I know that's pretty Harsh. But that's my friend, my brother, my teammate.........Therefore, I Don't Care. I mean, I was a dirty player back in my day, you know pull arm hair, snake spit on the DL's hand so they'd jump offsides.....that sort of thing.......But God Butler this ain't Rugby.....Geez.

What the heck is snake spit?

I never played dirty. The worst thing I ever did was shove a kid in the back after the play because he'd been screwing with me all night, and it finally pushed me over the edge. Of course, I drew a flag and he never did despite 4 clips. I pancaked the supposed "stud" from our rival's team a couple of times my junior year. That was pretty sweet.

Holy Crap..........Those F'N Refs. That was, what Two years ago, because I think that's when Mathis "Kiwi" stayed hurt the rest of the year. God, they'd better be glad I wasn't on BC's team that year. I would've went out like everything was fine........then on the Next Play............Whammmmmooooooo......can't reproduce anymore. I know, I know that's pretty Harsh. But that's my friend, my brother, my teammate.........Therefore, I Don't Care. I mean, I was a dirty player back in my day, you know pull arm hair, snake spit on the DL's hand so they'd jump offsides.....that sort of thing.......But God Butler this ain't Rugby.....Geez.

Prowler you played real dirty with that Tib-Fib you had for what 2 years! to snake a spit is a quick spit with your top teeth and bottom lip~! I played hard not dirty but on the edge

It looked like the freakin' ref was looking right at the cheap shot too. You know they saw it because they called a penalty on it. But instead the eject the guy for protecting his teammate. Geez. I hope that ref go new one ripped for him from his boss after that game.

The OL was suspended only one game..... :no:

The worst cheap shot I've ever seen was VT vs. VCU.Kevin Jones ran around left end for a gain of about 5 yards...He stepped OOB. VCU'S DE wrapped him up as he stepped OOB. They took several steps then he shoved KJ as hard as he could into the side of a cinder block building......It used to be on putfile's site.

The other one I can think of is an FSU player twisting Graham's kneee while he was down and Bowden doing NOTHING to the guy!

It wasn't college ball, but remember the Chicago Bear DL picking Jim McMahon from behind like 5 seconds after the play ended and slamming him into the turf on his throwing shoulder? THAT was ugly. McM's Hall of Fame throwing arm wasn't the same after that either. At least that a$$_ole lineman got an early trip to the showers for that one...

I could be wrong on this one, but a few years ago there was a game between Alabama and someone else in which a big lineman with red hair was seen on a kickoff on top of a guy punching him. Does anyone else remember that? I thought that was very cheap.

It wasn't college ball, but remember the Chicago Bear DL picking Jim McMahon from behind like 5 seconds after the play ended and slamming him into the turf on his throwing shoulder? THAT was ugly. McM's Hall of Fame throwing arm wasn't the same after that either. At least that a$$_ole lineman got an early trip to the showers for that one...

I'm sorry......but didn't Jim Play for Daaaaaaaaaaaaa Bearz. Anyway...........War "BY GOD" Eagle

Archived