Bama's "Walk of Champions"

quietfan

I must even chime in on this one:

During the Memphis game the announcer compared Bear Bryant to Vault Hemingway (or whatever the Ole Miss' coach name was) and said "you could make an argument for which coach is the best ever"

I must even chime in on this one:

During the Memphis game the announcer compared Bear Bryant to Vault Hemingway (or whatever the Ole Miss' coach name was) and said "you could make an argument for which coach is the best ever"

Yeah, he was also pandering to a large ole miss crowd watching the game. I mean ive been watching football all my life, and that is the first time ive heard that comparison.

Ole Coach Vaught was the Real Deal.........He was also the first one to don the Plaid Hat. Back to the Real Walk........the Tiger Walk. I second what High Speed Circle Drill said. We've NEVER had to say........"Hey, come look at us we got a Tiger Walk.......that's where the players walk to the stadium and we cheer them on". Everyone does talk about it down on The Loveliest Village........Only because it Is a Natural Phenomenon started by the Fans, Not something that the University put together and spent Millions preparing it. Looks to me like the little brother is Big, Badder, and Better than it's sibling.

Alabama 21 SEC titles. Yeah...we're the same.

Past is the past, BG. You guys and Ole Miss both wallow in it. And your 21 gets less relevant every day.

Your SEC title is in the past too. Congrats.

And your last one before that...was in the 80s.

The past is the past that's for sure. But Daniel Moore sure wishes you guys would win a game without your field goal kicker. Business is slow painting those kickers! B)

When has he recently painted a kicker?

2005- Prothro's catch, Harper's hit, Cotton Bowl win... No kickers involved.

Archived