Tomorrow!!! Im so excited/nervous!

LSUalways

Good luck to y'all's Tigers tomorrow. Im sure my fingernails will be completely gone by the end of the game. I can't sleep I am so excited! Im not even going to try to predict this game, b/c I have no idea what the outcome could be! May the best team, with the least mistakes, WIN!

GEAUX TIGERS!!

Good luck to y'all's Tigers tomorrow. Im sure my fingernails will be completely gone by the end of the game. I can't sleep I am so excited! Im not even going to try to predict this game, b/c I have no idea what the outcome could be! May the best team, with the least mistakes, WIN!

GEAUX TIGERS!!

I feel the same way here..its going to be the biggest game this sat. in my opinion...Gameday should be there!!

Winner almost certainly plays for the SEC title and is in the hunt for the BCS Championship. If you ain't up for this one you're hardly even American and you dang sure ain't Southern! WDE! :cheer:

Enjoy guys...it should be a barn...er...athletic building...er Tiger Van...burner!

Game-WHO??? Forget those morons...I have. <_<

:au::homer:

GEAUX TIGERS!!

What he said, I have never been this nervous before a game.

GEAUX TIGERS!!

I am with ya I have got to calm down or I will get zero sleep tonight. I would hate to see what I would be like if I was actually suiting up for this one.

This is sure to be a classic. In fact, we may very well see it hit ESPN Classic before the next weekend. I'm looking forward to this one as well, because so much is on the line, and you never know what will happen when these two get together. VCR is already set and I'm pumped as is everyone else with a pulse....

GEAUX TIGERS!!

SHE...Im a young lady. Girls can know a lot about football too! :big:

:lsu:

This is sure to be a classic. In fact, we may very well see it hit ESPN Classic before the next weekend. I'm looking forward to this one as well, because so much is on the line, and you never know what will happen when these two get together. VCR is already set and I'm pumped as is everyone else with a pulse....

What the hell is a VCR...this ain't 1984... :big:

I'm nervous in a good way, I'm excited that we are this far along in our program, and not looking at the ISSUES that "other" team is having, and no matter what, I WILL WAKE UP SUNDAY STILL AN AUBURN FAN!!

Life is good, see ya'll at MECCA tomorrow! :au::cheer::hail:

... and no matter what, I WILL WAKE UP SUNDAY STILL AN AUBURN FAN!!

That says it all right there. I don't think I've ever met a fair weather Auburn fan.

Archived