Auburn's season comes to an end on Saturday

bsmith509

ok that's good to know. So they will cancel the rest of the season??? wow

You ******* are so dumb. It's gonna be embarassing when whip ya on ya's own turf. Hope you have a better kicker than last season.

Mod's edit: Watch the language.

Guest Tigrinum Major

If Kyle Williams couldn't knock Cox out of the game last season, I doubt Tyson Chandler stands a chance.

You haven't finished that copy of "How to Win Friends and Influence People" yet, have you?

Keep it up and you'll join a long list of LSU ******* that have been banned around here.

As far as the game, bring it and we'll see who's crying on Saturday night. You come on here talking (weak) smack to the fans of a team that has won 18 of their last 19 SEC games and you think Saturday is an automatic win? And yet, we're the dumb *******?

By the way, your boss said to let you know the fries were burning. Get back to work, junior.

ok that's good to know. So they will cancel the rest of the season??? wow

You ******* are so dumb. It's gonna be embarassing when whip ya on ya's own turf. Hope you have a better kicker than last season.

Mod's edit: Watch the language.

Hope you know next time you come to a rivals board, to post smack in the woodshed...

I started out moppin' floors just like you guys. But I'm washin' lettuce now...see? Pretty soon, I'll be on fries and in a couple of years, I'll be assistant floor manager. And that's where the big bucks start.

I guess I'll leave you people alone until Saturday night after the game. :lsu:

*Another mod edit for language*

Nice way of representin!!

I think the ban button is in order here guys.....THREE mod edits for language in his first 4 posts??? NUKE HIM ALREADY....

I don't think either side should talk sh*t. Someone's going to be eating crow tomorrow, and it's not going to be me b/c I am standing neutral...I have NO idea who is going to come up with the win. I hope it's LSU, but we never know. Please excuse the few rotten eggs that give our fan base a bad name, and Good Luck tomorrow!

GEAUX TIGERS!!

I don't think either side should talk sh*t. Someone's going to be eating crow tomorrow, and it's not going to be me b/c I am standing neutral...I have NO idea who is going to come up with the win. I hope it's LSU, but we never know. Please excuse the few rotten eggs that give our fan base a bad name, and Good Luck tomorrow!

GEAUX TIGERS!!

Ditto. LSUalways.. I'm pulling for AU but who knows.

You are welcome as long as you like.

let him talk it will be all the more sweet if we win saturday night and if we do he won't show his face around here again, I can promise you that. Oh yeah, I hope you don't kiss your mamma with that mouth.

I'm pretty sure he is one of the LSU kissing boys!!!!

We have gone all week without any of this, not one coming on here with this crap. Many, Many good discussions about football. There is always one in every bunch!!! Corndogs :no:

How do you plan on beating a tough LSU team when 2 of your linebackers are suspended for dumb**** and other players probable for the game and some are out indefinantly.

Mod's edit: Strike two.

Don't let facts get in the way of being a jackass.

INJURY REPORT

Sears - (out but played well without him thus far)

Blackmon - (unproven as of yet and still playing well without him)

Daniels - (questionable)

Irons - will play

Wilhite - will play

GEAUX TIGERS!!

Yeah its one thing to have confidence in your teams chances I applaud that, from rival fans when they post here but then some tend to confuse it with talking out his/her butt like this bsmith moron who started this thread. Auburn has every ability in the world to win this one but so too does LSU, I can't wait. War Eagle!

I'm pretty sure he is one of the LSU kissing boys!!!!

We have gone all week without any of this, not one coming on here with this crap. Many, Many good discussions about football. There is always one in every bunch!!! Corndogs :no:

haha...I saw that clip of the boys kissing for the first time last week!!! I was laughing my a** off! I'm a student at LSU (female by the way), and I bet that was those same boys that I saw making out on the parade grounds on campus, during class! Gay or Straight....Get a ROOM! Nobody wants to see that.

:lsu:

Archived