Auburn's season comes to an end on Saturday

bsmith509

I don't think either side should talk sh*t. Someone's going to be eating crow tomorrow, and it's not going to be me b/c I am standing neutral...I have NO idea who is going to come up with the win. I hope it's LSU, but we never know. Please excuse the few rotten eggs that give our fan base a bad name, and Good Luck tomorrow!

GEAUX TIGERS!!

Yeah its one thing to have confidence in your teams chances I applaud that, from rival fans when they post here but then some tend to confuse it with talking out his/her butt like this bsmith moron who started this thread. Auburn has every ability in the world to win this one but so too does LSU, I can't wait. War Eagle!

I completely agree! I have all the confidence in the world that LSU can win! But...I also have confidence that Auburn can win. I believe either team can go all the way to the NC, unless the "media" screws up that dream. But IF LSU loses tom, Im sure you won't be hearing from Bsmith, b/c he's gonna feel like a JACKASS and will be too busy eating crow! You will still hear from me telling y'all good game through my tears. But HOPEFULLY you will be getting just the opposite from me! :big:

:lsu:

It's over. Good luck. When Tyson Jackson hits Brandon Cox he'll be out for the count. :lsu:

you showed your "class" :poke: ...... May the best team wins..and the losing team pack their bags to baton rouge.... :cheer:

War Eagle!!!!! :au:

ok that's good to know. So they will cancel the rest of the season??? wow

You ******* are so dumb. It's gonna be embarassing when whip ya on ya's own turf. Hope you have a better kicker than last season.

Mod's edit: Watch the language.

man get a life and go back to the lsu forum where u belong.

bsmith...in case you can still read this, your tigers played a great game.....

BUT....

not good enough.....7-3 :au:

running your mouth before the game about how bad you are going to beat somebody is pretty damn stupid, especially in the SEC.....

regardless of your attitude while you were here (which was less than an hour...lol..) i still offer my congrats on the team LSU has(in spite of you), and say good luck the rest of the way......

The real tigers are 3-0 on the season.....

Archived