LSU game thread

WarTiger

we listing where we're representin' from?

chattanooga here via ONEONTA ALABAMA baby!

crap. d-holding? gives them the FIRST DOWN? man!!!

every time russell goes back to pass, these radio announcers say, "russel back to pass, with all kinds of time"...

yuck.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-0. Oh well the team will make the adjustments and come back out firing. I'm not sold on having to pass yet. Cut down on the mental mistakes and we can win this. I hate to say it but :au: has had some calls go for them . Let's hope that keeps up. :cheer:

Can we please get a touchdown? I am sick and tired of hearing how many quarters LSU has gone without giving up a touchdown.

Everything has gone their way so far. Tipped interception, missed field goal and their fumble right into the hands of their WR. Perhaps it will turn in the 2nd half.

The amount of commercials on CBS is rediculous. Is it worse than before or am I just noticing this for the first time?

Not everything has gone their way. On that 4th down play, LSU really caught the pass. Of course, we turned around and threw an INT.. but still.

Yeah the commercials are annoying. Go to commercial for an injury.. get back, and go straight back to commercial... and then again, and again.

Well actually LSU has had good luck: Vaughn missing a 26 yarder, fumbles bouncing their way etc and Auburn has had some fortunate calls or no calls.

This game will be won in the 4th qtr

I think CBS is always this bad on commercials.

There is no reason to look down at this point. We hopfully are going to start good in the second half.

A good D stop and then good field position for our O.

Auburn caught alot of breaks in the first half and we almost came away tied. I don't see Auburn scoring more than 7 points the rest of this ame so we better play some good defense and keep LSU out of the end zone.

Auburn caught alot of breaks in the first half and we almost came away tied. I don't see Auburn scoring more than 7 points the rest of this ame so we better play some good defense and keep LSU out of the end zone.

Just kick back and watch the second half Auburn victory.

Archived