LSU game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If a ball is tipped, there is no interference. Right?

yeah...IF, IF its tipped prior to the interference...... usually that rule refers to tips at the line of scrimmage and when the ball crosses the neutral zone.... Not really sure what they were calling there....

yeah...IF, IF its tipped prior to the interference...... usually that rule refers to tips at the line of scrimmage and when the ball crosses the neutral zone.... Not really sure what they were calling there....

We got a gift, pure & simple. This is what's known as "home cooking." :)

Regardless of that call, LSU was right back there in the red zone and still couldn't put it in the endzone; I will acknowledge that it was a bad call, I will not agree that it cost LSU the game. Auburn's defense played a great game, and we cannot let the ref's call take that away.

Can't argue with that even a little bit...that was a huge call, or non-call as it ended up.

But, it's done and over with.

Makes up for that phantom whistle....in my opinion.I know LSU will be talking about this but heck, what's to say the next play could have been a fumble.I look at it this way score more than 3 points then you can complain.If LSU wants to complain then complain about there own offense.

I agree. LSU had it's chances. Auburn did get some calls for them. Great game, hard fought game by both teams. niether deserved to lose.

I mean that. LSU is a stud of a team.

Interesting, Oregon's driving for the win, there was pass interference called, but they used video replay to go back and see if the pass was tipped at the line of scrimmage, it was cleary tipped, but the replay official did not overturn the call. And then Oregon threw a TD on the next play. Didn't know they would use video replay on penalty calls. There was controversy before Oregon got the ball on the on-sides kick. Not a good day for the refs...

I like the fan interplay this year.

To the LSU Tigers, you guys are loaded with talent, fan support and a very good coaching staff.

I am very happy we wont see you guys again this year. I dont think my heart could take it.

That is a fine program guys, no doubt.

Interesting, Oregon's driving for the win, there was pass interference called, but they used video replay to go back and see if the pass was tipped at the line of scrimmage, it was cleary tipped, but the replay official did not overturn the call. And then Oregon threw a TD on the next play. Didn't know they would use video replay on penalty calls. There was controversy before Oregon got the ball on the on-sides kick. Not a good day for the refs...

I'm not sure what they were looking at in the replay booth on the on-sides kick. Oregon CLEARLY touched the ball before it went 10 yards, therefore, should never have had the opportunity to score the winning TD....

Wasn't a good day for officials anywhere today...lol..

At least one AU fan understands. I just wish the officials would have let these 2 great teams play.

At least one AU fan understands. I just wish the officials would have let these 2 great teams play.

It wasnt' just at auburn that the officiating was questionable.....see OU/oregon, Vandy game today...etc...

We have been on the other end of this a lot in the past, and I will take it any time it goes our way....

Let's not start that crap - I can count a few calls that went each way....

Let's not start that crap - I can count a few calls that went each way....

Really, lets not tarnish a great game with this kind of stuff. Calls went both ways today.

Archived