@$#&@!!!!!

LSUalways

....okay, I have cooled down now! Great game!! What a battle! Im not taking the loss as bad as I thought I would...I guess it's because it was so close, and well fought. But, y'all came up with the win, so y'all deserved it.

Now, maybe ya'll will lose two games and give us a chance for the SECCG!!! :big:

Or, maybe ya'll can bring it to the NC, and win another crystal ball for the SEC!

Good Game, and good luck with the rest of the season. See ya'll next year in Death Valley!!

:lsu:

Tremendous battle by arguably the two best teams in the country.... Both are very solid in every aspect of the game.....

Good luck to LSU the rest of the way...

....okay, I have cooled down now! Great game!! What a battle! Im not taking the loss as bad as I thought I would...I guess it's because it was so close, and well fought. But, y'all came up with the win, so y'all deserved it.

Now, maybe ya'll will lose two games and give us a chance for the SECCG!!! :big:

Or, maybe ya'll can bring it to the NC, and win another crystal ball for the SEC!

Good Game, and good luck with the rest of the season. See ya'll next year in Death Valley!!

:lsu:

Instant classic, no doubt! LSUalways don’t be a stranger, we can use more classy rival fans on this board. Good luck rest of the way, beat the piss out of Bama, see you guys next year!

Archived