What do AU players drive?

ThatGuy

If you have not figured it out by now im a UA student and am curious to see what the AU players drive because over here in Tuscaloosa our players can't help but raise some eyebrows and in my case some concern with their nice expensive rides.

Here is Brandon Cox's ride

yugo.jpg

What is the QB at Bama pimping in?

I have not seen Wilsons ride but I have seen a good many of our big name players driving some very very nice Avalanches and Escalades

0503_aston_martin_v8_vantage_06_445.jpg

This is a picture of John Parker Wilson's ride. I believe this photo was taken somewhere in Mexico while he and Juwan were smuggling cocaine earlier this summer.

This is a picture of John Parker Wilson's ride. I believe this photo was taken somewhere in Mexico while he and Juwan were smuggling cocaine earlier this summer.

Awesome! I want to roll with JPW!

Yes, that does appear to be a "Dealer" tag. Guess they caught him ridin' dirty...or would that be ridin' sandy?

Will Herring and Dede co-own this little beauty from what I hear

1973FordPintoWagon1.jpg

Will Herring and Dede co-own this little beauty from what I hear

1973FordPintoWagon1.jpg

Thanks TIS, now I can't get the picture of the Nazis from the Blues Brothers falling off the bridge out of my head... :puke:

Archived