Virginia Tech fans are fighting to keep their rival's bumbling coach employed

Tiger in Spain

Some pretty funny stuff here. Maybe we should have one standing by at the ready for our rival's coach.

Don't Fire Al Groh.com

Just so happens that my boss is a engineer from UVA so I sent this link to him with the note "better watch out your cross state rivals have started a campaign to keep your coach employed." This is what he responded with....

And maybe old timers like me feel most comfortable

in our own skins when Uva doesn't win at football.

All is right in the world when we're 2 and 9 on a crisp

November day with the bourbon flowing. I thought it

was bazaar in the 1990's when Uva football was actually good.

Hoops is a different thing altogether!

Gotta know your place in this would I guess.

***Career Stats: (as of 9/17/2006)

# of Winning Seasons: 2 (6-6 is NOT a losing season)

Career Win-Loss: 18-1

Career Winning Percentage: .947

Bowl Record: 1-0

# of 10 Win Seasons: 1

10 Win Season Career Percentage: 33%

(***Note: Not counting games played against Auburn, LSU, Tennessee, Georgia, Arkansas, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Hawaii or N. Illinois)

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Oh my goodness.............have you read any of that crapola off of that website? hooo hooo talk about KOOL AID!

I took a chance and opened up one of the forum topics. I haven't changed any spelling on anything:

Shula to Miami?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard Mike Shula is being targeted by Miami. but I talked to a guy who's close to the program and he said Shula ain't going nowhere so nobody needs to worry. I know this website was created to help us fans show that we don't want Shula to take an NFL job, but Miami Universty scares me a little even though they don't got near the tradishun of Bama, just becasue his family ties there. I sure am glad we signed him a new contract this year and after such a great year and the way we wupped on 3 tough opponents already this year there aint no reason to be worried.

Rolllllll Tide BAMA is BACK!

:big::lol::big::lol:

Some pretty funny stuff here. Maybe we should have one standing by at the ready for our rival's coach.

Don't Fire Al Groh.com

Awesome idea...

Lets fire the coach who owns the best record in the SEC over the past 2 seasons. Great idea! :poke:

Don't Fire Al Groh.com

Awesome idea...

Lets fire the coach who owns the best record in the SEC over the past 2 seasons. Great idea! :poke:

:lol:

I know this website was created to help us fans show that we don't want Shula to take an NFL job

Is that why you can click on a link up top to make the site have an orange and blue theme? In the words of Napolean Dynomyte: "IDIOT!"

Right now there are several SEC head coaches I'd love to see stick around for a while. As an AU fan, Richt is the only one I'd like to see go. "Okie State" Miles and "Utah" Urbane will come crashing to the middle of the pack (oh wait, that's where UF has been since the 90s anyway) once Zook and Saban's talent moves on. I'm glad UT thinks of FFFFFFat FFFFFFill as a legend.

Archived