I Just Discovered A Conspiracy Against Auburn!

AUChizad

Fox Sports

Hopefully, someone here will contact Fox Sports and get this sorted out.

I couldn't figure out why the Top 25 looked pretty similar to the actual polls, with the exception of Auburn being ranked so ridiculously low at #18 (we have since climbed to #13).

Try it yourself. Fill out your top 25 including Auburn anywhere within it. Then press "Add My Top25" which is already somewhat confusing because it simply copies over the existing Top 25 from the left.

The Top 25 will be added to the right column minus Auburn! You can't even drag Auburn back over from the left side, because it disappears entirely. I just did it just now and noticed it put Ohio State in for both number one and number two.

Someone should definately report this

Like I have said all day long...

JUST WIN, BABY!

To !@#$ with the rest of the Nation!

Fox Sports

I couldn't figure out why the Top 25 looked pretty similar to the actual polls, with the exception of Auburn being ranked so ridiculously low at #18 (we have since climbed to #13).

Try it yourself. Fill out your top 25 including Auburn anywhere within it. Then press "Add My Top25" which is already somewhat confusing because it simply copies over the existing Top 25 from the left.

The Top 25 will be added to the right column minus Auburn! You can't even drag Auburn back over from the left side, because it disappears entirely. I just did it just now and noticed it put Ohio State in for both number one and number two.

It doesn't say "Add My Top 25", it says "Add Top 25". So the only thing that does is copy over the top 25 from the left column to the right column. After you make your top 25 you should hit "Submit".

Fox Sports

It doesn't say "Add My Top 25", it says "Add Top 25". So the only thing that does is copy over the top 25 from the left column to the right column. After you make your top 25 you should hit "Submit".

I know this. But if you make the mistake of hitting "Add Top 25" instead, it leaves Auburn off the list entirely. Try it yourself. This has to account for Auburn's high #1 votes, but low overall rankings.

Archived