Hello To Visitiors from CockyTalk.com

DKW 86

maybe some of our cockytalk friends can help me out here. Someone posted something on the site about how we were cowards for backing out of the fsu series years ago. I made a post correcting him and within seconds the whole page was deleted. Are you guys really sensitive or something?

I assume you are talking about Cockytalk? I am not sure, I never saw the post you are talking about. If it was Cockytalk we are not overly sensitive at all, we just don't allow any trash talking in anything other than the smack talk forum. Maybe the post was made in the CockPit, which is a forum only for gamecock football, the post would have been deleted if it wasn't about gamecock football. The mods at Cockytalk try to keep the site very organized so it is easier for fans to read. If you want go post over on the smack talk forum and argue your point all day long. If you are talking about anything other than cockytalk, as in the rivals or scout board, I can't help you! I don't go to those boards!

wanted to invite y'all over to www.palmettostaterivals.com

it's a split carolina/clemson message board. most of us are realistic and just hope to see our team keep it respectable on thursday night. if you're heading to columbia - have a safe trip and a great time.

gooo :usc:

If what you replied to was smack, that may be why it was deleted. Maybe It was deleted becuase of what our fan said and not what you said. Also it had to something to do with FSU and Auburn, if it wasn't smack it still should have been put in the locker room, the Cockpit is for Carolina football, if it doesnt have to do with us it was in the wrong place. I assure you, you weren't being picked on because you are a rival fan. We like to have intelligent football conversations with fans of rivals school, if not we wouldn't have invited all of ya'll! If you feel you wre treated unfairly I apoligize, but I have never known Cockytalk to be a site treat anyone unfairly. Maybe one of the mods at CT will see this post and answer your question better than I can.

Well................. Thanks for the kind words.

But I also went to Clemson back a few years ago after graduating from Auburn.

I have no love for the Coots. I do, however, wish you guys well.

The only team I hate worse than Bama is Cootlina. But I grew up in a Clemson house, so it's unfair of me to relish.

Archived