Here's what we should do this year.....

arnaldoabru

2004 was one of the greatest year's in the history of Auburn football.The problem was I couldn't enjoy it.I got caught up in what the sportswriters would think,what would Mark May and Trev Albert say,how close are we in the polls,did we win by enough,did the win create enough style points(whatever those are).

Look at the last three games of that season.

Alabama-we beat them again in their own house.Our dreaded rival,their smug attitude,undefeted in Bryant-Denny.How sweet....but we looked bad in the first half,we let them make it close in the end.This is not going to look good to the West Coast writers,ah man this is blowing our chances to overtake Oklahoma.Can't even enjoy a win against bamma.

SEC Championship game-Wow, SEC Champs again,finally.The undefeated champion of the best football conference in America.SEC champs can you believe it.The Dome, it was so loud,so alive,electric.BUT...if Jason had not have fumbled to let them get some momentum, we would have scored one more time .Then we let Riggs make those long runs to get them back in the game.God, what are they going to say about us on ESPN.

Sugar Bowl-What a great conclusion to a great season.Sugar Bowl Champs!!!Undefeated!!!!!Watch out Bourbon Street here I come.But the best we will be is Number 2 in the country.How could they do this to us.The undefeated champion of the best football conference in America,and we don't even get a chanc to prove it.I think I'll just go back to my hotel room and see what Lee Corso has to say about us and go to bed.

I will not do this this year.I 'm going to enjoy every win this year like a fine Cigar.I'm going to look around the stadium and hug my friends and kids.I 'm going to walk out of the staduim and yell"it's great to be an Auburn Tiger" as loud as I can.They will not do it to me this time.Don't let them do it to you.

Just a random thought on my way back from Columbia this morning.What a win!!!Beating a Steve Spurrior coached team on the road

WAR DAMN EAGLE

2004 was one of the greatest year's in the history of Auburn football.The problem was I couldn't enjoy it.I got caught up in what the sportswriters would think,what would Mark May and Trev Albert say,how close are we in the polls,did we win by enough,did the win create enough style points(whatever those are).

Alabama-we beat them again in their own house.Our dreaded rival,their smug attitude,undefeted in Bryant-Denny.How sweet....but we looked bad in the first half,we let them make it close in the end.This is not going to look good to the West Coast writers,ah man this is blowing our chances to overtake Oklahoma.Can't even enjoy a win against bamma.

SEC Championship game-Wow, SEC Champs again,finally.The undefeated champion of the best football conference in America.SEC champs can you believe it.The Dome, it was so loud,so alive,electric.BUT...if Jason had not have fumbled to let them get some momentum, we would have scored one more time .Then we let Riggs make those long runs to get them back in the game.God, what are they going to say about us on ESPN.

Sugar Bowl-What a great conclusion to a great season.Sugar Bowl Champs!!!Undefeated!!!!!Watch out Bourbon Street here I come.But the best we will be is Number 2 in the country.How could they do this to us.The undefeated champion of the best football conference in America,and we don't even get a chanc to prove it.I think I'll just go back to my hotel room and see what Lee Corso has to say about us and go to bed.

I will not do this this year.I 'm going to enjoy every win this year like a fine Cigar.I'm going to look around the stadium and hug my friends and kids.I 'm going to walk out of the staduim and yell"it's great to be an Auburn Tiger" as loud as I can.They will not do it to me this time.Don't let them do it to you.

Just a random thought on my way back from Columbia this morning.What a win!!!Beating a Steve Spurrior coached team on the road

WAR DAMN EAGLE

I was thinking that last night and I agree totally Im going to enjoy this year and not worry about the polls! great post

WAR DAMN EAGLE

Well said. I needed that! :thumbsup::arky:

WAR DAMN EAGLE

Well said. I needed that! :thumbsup::arky:

Ditto for me!! Let's control what we can control and that's winning the SEC West, then the SEC. And to enjoy this amazing ride one game at a time. Did Spurrier win 20 of 21 SEC games? Probably did, but that is just unbelievable to me! WAR EAGLE!!

Archived