The Prowler

Does everyone Love Polls  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Polls

• I Love Them
    • I Hate Them
    • I Don't Care
    • All Of The Above

I hate them. But, I do pay attention to them because until the conference commissioners and the NCAA get their crap straight, the stupid polls are the only thing we have to guess who the best team in the nation is. We all know how flawed that is, but it is all we got. The thing about the polls is that they are worthless for the first half of the seaon. Then after that, they are a beauty contest.

When it comes to being left out of the BCS title game if we go undefeated, sure it annoys me. But when it comes to recruiting, just about all our recruits come from the southeast. I don't think being left out of the BCS title game hurts our recruiting at all if we go undefeated twice within the last two years and we remain consistent in the future. Recruits will respect the record and realize AU is in the running every year and parents will respect CTT for running a quality program.

I liked the ones DK posted, I thought they asked some good questions about what we expect out of our program.

Your so right he posed some great things like what if a genie gave you 2 wishes,???!!! what if i woke up sunday and wasnt ugly and fat!!!! What if I was a gladiator, or a pony!

Archived