Georgia @ Ole Miss

Ryan Sanders

Ole Miss would be up by 7 if they could get any offense goign at all. I still don't know where that holding call came form ont he first block... Ole Miss should be up a lot more.

Georgia has a pretty good Defense but no offense whatsoever.

Juat goes to show anybody can be beat in the SEC any week...by almost any team...The back for OM is looking pretty good

How did they beat SC so bad? <_<

I've been wondering why they didn't beat them worse. USC's D was pitiful and they had zero O at the beginning of the season. I thought 18 points was pretty weak.

well if Georgia can't score many points on Ole Miss, and still may actually lose to Ole Miss....guess we can put it in the win column for Ole Miss vs. UAT...lol..

We all know UAT can't score.....lol..

Does anyone know why Oxford, MS is the only place in the entire SEC that they can't grow grass?

While Orgeron (spelling?) is there.. they won't have the money for grass or anything like that. They are spending their money on other stuff.. or so it seems at times.

UGA isn't very good on offense right now, Vols win next weekend and pray that UF loses to LSU and AU over the next two weeks.

Last night was Richt's worst game at UGA. Simply dreadful.

Is the sky falling? Hell no. I actually will be shocked if we don't take it to UT next week - it'll be a close 60-minute game win or lose, IMO.

But we outweighed(by 62 lb on averaged), out-talented, and out-experienced Ole Miss's DL lastnight and yet we insisted on throwing the ball on first down...and second down...and then running draws to the FB on third and long.

Richt is in a funk as much as our offensive players are. He's insisted Brown is the "best football player on the team" over and over despite a majority of fans seeing clear as day that Lumpkin is our best back. And Richt has just now come to that epiphany and still won't committ more than 13 carries to the guy when he's tearing Ole Miss apart.

I really believe in the principles of WHY MR is rotating the QB's and backs. But at some point, you've got to pick a horse and ride him. Our two horses are Stafford and Lumpkin - if we don't commit to them, we get beat soundly next week IMO. If we do though, I think we win.

Faith in MR always, but I'll admit last night really shook it for the first time ever.

Does anyone know why Oxford, MS is the only place in the entire SEC that they can't grow grass?

they won't have the money for grass or anything like that. They are spending their money on other stuff.. or so it seems at times.

you mean things like bond money and attorneys??? :)

Last night was Richt's worst game at UGA. Simply dreadful.

Is the sky falling? Hell no. I actually will be shocked if we don't take it to UT next week - it'll be a close 60-minute game win or lose, IMO.

But we outweighed(by 62 lb on averaged), out-talented, and out-experienced Ole Miss's DL lastnight and yet we insisted on throwing the ball on first down...and second down...and then running draws to the FB on third and long.

Richt is in a funk as much as our offensive players are. He's insisted Brown is the "best football player on the team" over and over despite a majority of fans seeing clear as day that Lumpkin is our best back. And Richt has just now come to that epiphany and still won't committ more than 13 carries to the guy when he's tearing Ole Miss apart.

I really believe in the principles of WHY MR is rotating the QB's and backs. But at some point, you've got to pick a horse and ride him. Our two horses are Stafford and Lumpkin - if we don't commit to them, we get beat soundly next week IMO. If we do though, I think we win.

Faith in MR always, but I'll admit last night really shook it for the first time ever.

Coach Shrek made some bizarre play calls last night. Most notably, why not kick a 36yd FG in the 2nd quarter? Shrek goes for it how? Green-Ellis shredded UGA's defense, go with him right? Wrong. Let Schaeffer throw a 10 yd slant...incomplete. :no:

Richt has never impressed me with his clock management skills, when the game in on the line. UGA is not a good football team right now. The Buffs are terrible and almost pulled off a W in Athens. Ole Miss??? UT may run the score up on Richt. UT should be able to run at will on the dogs.

UT may run the score up on Richt. UT should be able to run at will on the dogs.

UT's had negative yards against UF rushing. They dont have a unstoppable running game.

UT may beat us please...they won't be "running up the score" on our D

UT may run the score up on Richt. UT should be able to run at will on the dogs.

UT's had negative yards against UF rushing. They dont have a unstoppable running game.

UT may beat us please...they won't be "running up the score" on our D

Let me clarify. It will be a 2 TD victory for UT. Are you saying that the Buffs have a better offense than UT? :blink: I hope not... I thought the Koo-Aid was only 90 proof in Tuscaloosa.

Let me clarify. It will be a 2 TD victory for UT.

Better prediction then "running up the score"

Are you saying that the Buffs have a better offense than UT? :blink: I hope not

I have not the faintest idea where you get that idea from...In 2003 we beat a 5-7 UAB team 16-13 yet beat AU 26-7....was UAB much better then AU? Of course not. My point is that I don't look at the CU and OM games and see any reason that the UT game is an automatic loss. We tend to play down to our lesser opponents. Always have....not a real reasont to panic with a true freshman playing at QB.

As I said above, I expect there to be a game where Stafford and company click. I wouldn't be shocked if it was UT but then again, I wouldn't be shocked if it wasn't and we struggled again.

How did they beat SC so bad? <_<

SC played Mitchell the entire game and tried to go with a straight drop-back passing attack. Even so, the Gamecocks failed to score on two different series inside the Georgia 10.

Archived