let the spin begin

tigernt'town

anxious to hear the talking heads spin this one, usc 28-wash st 22. needed the entire game to hold them off.

i wonder if they will remember that we crushed that same team and blew them off the field.

But when we played Washington State it was their first game of the eyar so obviously that doesn't count.

for some reason I see them(the talking heads) saying those EXACT words... <_<

Oh, they're feverishly working on their rapid response attack:

"Conference foes always play each other tougher."

"Auburn was lucky to catch WSU early."

"USC was gritty and pulled one out when they weren't at their best. Shows character."

Any I left out?

I agree we played WSU early in the season and it was the first game but WSU had plenty of time to practice for us. Man if we wouldn't have been practicing for LSU we may could have beat WSU but 50. ESPN will probably never even mention anything about USC stuggling causing them to drop in the polls.

I also heard the USC socks were a new brand and the stitching around the toe was thicker than their normal brand causing discomfort when the USC players tried to run.

Auburn? Oh, you mean the University of Auburn? You mean they already played WSC? Well, I sure don't remember that. I do remember what an awesome comeback Notre Dame made last week against a powerful Michigan State team. That showed a lot of character. Ohio State also has looked great this season.

What was the question again?

Great teams win close games even on off nights, you didn't see the real USC tonight. Games like this are why USC won all those NC's. Thats my guess as for one of the line used.

The others listed are good to. Man I wish we were all sitting around and could put together a pot for who picks the right line. That would actually be fun lol.

Great teams win close games even on off nights, you didn't see the real USC tonight. Games like this are why USC won all those NC's. Thats my guess as for one of the line used.

The others listed are good to. Man I wish we were all sitting around and could put together a pot for who picks the right line. That would actually be fun lol.

Ding ding ding! I think we have a winner! Well said Corso or will it be Herbstreit?

Ding ding ding! I think we have a winner! Well said Corso or will it be Herbstreit?

I heard Herbsteit this morning. He was with Auburn, gave us credit and said we learned a valuable lesson that will make us a better team for the rest of the season. Still has us winning the SEC. So it will be Corso.

Though my true suspicions are that gameday will be in Auburn for AU/UF and Herbie wants to make sure he gets out of town alive lol

I really hope Auburns plays USC or Ohio State in the championship game and wins. It would be soooo much sweeter after all this crap from ESPN and ABC. I am sure it would burn their ass if we won the whole thing. That would truely be icing on the cake.

I really hope Auburns plays USC or Ohio State in the championship game and wins. It would be soooo much sweeter after all this crap from ESPN and ABC. I am sure it would burn their ass if we won the whole thing. That would truely be icing on the cake.

especially if we could win it in a run away, 35 to 3. i also really wish lsu gets back in and beats down the other bcs opponent in a similar fashion. as for michigan, they beat freakin' minnesota, UNRANKED MINNESOTA. we just have to stay focused, get healthy, stay healthy, make a few adjustments, and take care of business.

Auburn? Oh, you mean the University of Auburn? You mean they already played WSC? Well, I sure don't remember that. I do remember what an awesome comeback Notre Dame made last week against a powerful Michigan State team. That showed a lot of character. Ohio State also has looked great this season.

That power house Michigan State lost to the mighty Illinois today for Ron Zooks first big ten win yeah they are a powerhouse :banghead:

Eight weeks from now...we will STILL be hearing about the MIRACLE comeback of Notre Dam*ed! :puke:

:au::homer:

WSU had to come from half way around the world to get to Auburn ... travel fatigue was at the max ... beds they had were too hard / soft and unable to sleep ... worn out and totally exhausted before the game even started.

And USC didn't have Reggie Bush, Matt Leinart, or Lendale White. Maybe we will make a rule so USC can keep their star players forever. Reggie, go back to college. Just Kidding Reggie, the Saints have you and you aren't going anywhere! Geaux Saints.

Archived