Quote from an NFL game today

WarTiger

taken from ITAT

Was listening to the New England-Cincinnatti game. Heath Evans was playing FB for the Pats and they mentioned that he was the FB for Rudi Johnson of the Bengals.

Heath then ran the ball for two yards on his first carry. The NFL announcer then said: "If you are an RB in high school then you go to Auburn. When you leave you go to the NFL. It's as simple as that."

GREAT QUOTE!!!

I heard that one today! Sounded great!

War Damn Eagle!

taken from ITAT

Was listening to the New England-Cincinnatti game. Heath Evans was playing FB for the Pats and they mentioned that he was the FB for Rudi Johnson of the Bengals.

Heath then ran the ball for two yards on his first carry. The NFL announcer then said: "If you are an RB in high school then you go to Auburn. When you leave you go to the NFL. It's as simple as that."

GREAT QUOTE!!!

That is great recruits hear that and it really sticks in there head if you are a Rb you want to play where you can make it to the next level WDE

I view that statement as just respect for our programs choice and developement of tailbacks. Rudi, Carnell, Brown and most likely Irons will all be starting in the NFL at the same time at some point. That is Auburns last 4 tailbacks.

I view that statement as just respect for our programs choice and developement of tailbacks. Rudi, Carnell, Brown and most likely Irons will all be starting in the NFL at the same time at some point. That is Auburns last 4 tailbacks.

O know most don't like to bring him up but Jacobs will be for the Giants next year.

O know most don't like to bring him up but Jacobs will be for the Giants next year.

Most of the time they talk about Jacobs, they mention the fact that he was stuck behind Ronnie and Carnell. They usually throw him in there with the AU backs.

We still have Richardson, Beasley?, Who else? in the pros.

Most of the time they talk about Jacobs, they mention the fact that he was stuck behind Ronnie and Carnell. They usually throw him in there with the AU backs.

We still have Richardson, Beasley?, Who else? in the pros.

Stephen Davis had a good day for St. Louis yesterday.

"One game at a time." The rest will take care of itself.

What does this have to have do with the topic?

I think it's great Auburn is getting recognized for producing top RBs for the NFL. Auburn is the official Runningback U!

If Barber Retires like he says...Brandon will be my super sleeper in my fantasy draft next year...he runs over these NFL guys..... he looks to be scary good if he gets a chance.

Archived