The Game Against Arky is Important

LegalEagle

1. It is an SEC game

2. Arky is a Western Division opponent

3. It is the 2nd game where our performance will be compared to a USC game w/ a common opponent

4. It is televised - more exposure

Other reasons? Different order?

Guest Tigrinum Major

I suggest only using it in the context of internet message boards, in a group of your buddies and to subordinates.

Thanks for the advice. I needed that 7 years ago. It was my first job and he was really annoying me. I know better now. Well actually I'm in a senior role in a different company and I probably could get away with it to just about anybody in the IT department. But I know that it still isn't a good idea.

You should add a no. 5

5. If we lose, we won't be undefeated anymore.

But whose definition of undefeated are you using? BCS, Lou Holtz, Notre Dame, coaches, AP, USA Today, etc.

1. It is an SEC game

3. It is the 2nd game where our performance will be compared to a USC game w/ a common opponent

Number one reason.......

It is the NEXT one!

1. It is an SEC game

Number one reason.......

It is the NEXT one!

Amen & Amen.

O N E at a time :au::football: .......

You should add a no. 5

5. If we lose, we won't be undefeated anymore.

But whose definition of undefeated are you using? BCS, Lou Holtz, Notre Dame, coaches, AP, USA Today, etc.

I'm using a modified Lou Holtz/Sagarin definition. The Louagarin. First rule of the Louagarin, assume SEC teams will lose, unless its USC. 2nd rule, if it is an SEC game, pick the team least likely to win, note their biggest weakness and the other teams greatest strength and claim that will be how the weaker team wins. Take a nap. Have Mark May remind you where you are. Take another nap. Gameday Final, discuss Notre Dame.

Archived