A Look Into Bammer Ball

"Instead of having a fighting chance after five games into the season, Alabama is reeling with two conferences losses and road trips remaining to Knoxville, Baton Rouge, then the annual beat-down by Auburn in Tuscaloosa."

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Don't worry, there are two breathers over the next two weeks before UT. By the time Tennessee week rolls around, they will be back in the National Championship hunt. And if UT does beat them, not to worry, 2 more cupcakes around LSU. They'll be talkin' 27th MNC by then.

"Instead of having a fighting chance after five games into the season, Alabama is reeling with two conferences losses and road trips remaining to Knoxville, Baton Rouge, then the annual beat-down by Auburn in Tuscaloosa."

Saniflush, you're famous!

What should concern Alabama fans even more than the record, now 1-2 in the SEC, was the thuggish behavior down the stretch from such players as Jimmy Johns.

Johns' classless heat butt of a Florida player was disgraceful. Nice image of Alabama football on national television, especially when compared to that thug incident in World Cup soccer by CBS' Verne Lundquist. In Shula's world of discipline, Johns will probably only get one scoop of ice cream next week at the Wednesday night pizza party.

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

A Florida caller on our local sports talk show this morning said the following. "We were down double digits against Tennessee and Ainge mocked the Gator Chomp. We came back and won. We were down double digits to Bama until a Bama player mocked the Chomp.(Didn't DJ do the chomp during last year's UF/UA game?) Warning to LSU and Auburn players...DO NOT MOCK OUR CHOMP." :P

Good advice indeed.

Here's the photo evidence

chomp.gif

*added by TiS

Saniflush, you're famous!

Don't think my name and famous have ever collided in the same sentence before! As long as it comes to pass I have no problem with the bandwagon riders like baldie.

So what Shula really seems to be saying is for the fans to take a deep breath and come support us next week against Duke (0-5 and outscored 110-13), the worst team in Division I-A football and then Ole Miss (1-4), a team so inept offensively it would have trouble scoring on New Year's Eve on Bourbon Street. :blink:

Now that is funny!!!!!!!!!! :big:

sani you are famous infamous in certain parts of the world and I think it's great .

Fixed it and made it closer to the truth.

BEATDOWN yet to COME?!

WOW, Shane will not like that..Coming from his BOSS.

BEATDOWN yet to COME?!

WOW, Shane will not like that..Coming from his BOSS brother - in - law.

Fixed that one as well.

BEATDOWN yet to COME?!

WOW, Shane will not like that..Coming from his BOSS brother - in - law.

Fixed that one as well.

[/quote

Thanks Flush. I need all the help I can get! :)

Let Auburn lose one game and pondscum will be all over TT the same as he is all over Shula right now. It sells the papers. He is a total A##hole ans we should never forget it!

Meh. We'll be alright. I've already settled in for the 7-5 year and are counting down the days until the Ron Steele Show. Damn, that's sad.

Archived