firemikeshula.com

DKW 86

I have seen that chick baring her breast on the internet for a few years now, but every time I see it I laugh like I've never seen it before. Classic!

i believe the buyout for shula is too much for them to justify right now, he still has a 3 years in my very own opinion. besides i do not think mal is very excited about having to go on another whirlwind tour of rejection, remember, he had to do it back to back last time. the all time series record for :au: - :ua: game is going down.

Neither is Petrino. He signed a 10-year-contract before this season. It costs him huge if he leaves now.

Not only that but Petrino has built Louisville into a national contender. Recruiting is going pretty good and he's in a BCS conference where his only real competition is WVU. Why trade an almost automatic BCS bowl berth for 4th place in the SEC West? {Bobby's thinking} Let's see, every January I could be in Pasadena, Glendale, New Orleans, or Miami vs Shreveport or Nashville ... ... hmmmm ... ... what to do?

That's me.

Athens Banner Herald just released an interview they did with me today

Keep losing to Vandy and you'll make a pile of money one day. :cheer:

Keep barely winning vs duke and ole miss and...well....You may become a bulldog fan! B)

Archived