A question about Mark Foley?

Tigermike

How could anyone have ever known that Congressman Mark Foley was a closeted Democrat? <_<

There's the "Party of Personal Responsibility" hard at work again. Have some more kool-aid and turn on the radio. Your gods have had an entire weekend to figure out who is responsible for all this, besides the ones who are actually responsible, that is.

How could anyone have ever known that Congressman Mark Foley was a closeted Democrat? <_<

There's the "Party of Personal Responsibility" hard at work again. Have some more kool-aid and turn on the radio. Your gods have had an entire weekend to figure out who is responsible for all this, besides the ones who are actually responsible, that is.

And there is the party of political correctness shouting condemnation from the mountain top of hypocrisy. After listening to you and the dims, one would be led to believe that writing e-mails and IM's is even more egregious that actually committing the acts. Sanctimonious hypocrites thy name is democrats. Should he get the death penalty Al? No you don't believe in the death penalty do you. No you don't believe in the death penalty for murders, rapists or terrorists, but it should be fine for a Republican.

And there is the party of political correctness shouting condemnation from the mountain top of hypocrisy. After listening to you and the dims, one would be led to believe that writing e-mails and IM's is even more egregious that actually committing the acts. Sanctimonious hypocrites thy name is democrats. Should he get the death penalty Al? No you don't believe in the death penalty do you. No you don't believe in the death penalty for murders, rapists or terrorists, but it should be fine for a Republican.

Don't you ever get tired of fighting with the strawmen you create?

I've never called you a strawman Al.

And, with the exception of not believing in the death penalty, I never said any of those things. Don't you ever get tired of fighting strawmen?

And, with the exception of not believing in the death penalty, I never said any of those things. Don't you ever get tired of fighting strawmen?

So you are saying that you haven't been screaming condemnation over Foley? Are you saying the dims have not been trying to paint all conservatives with the Foley scandal?

So you are saying that you haven't been screaming condemnation over Foley? Are you saying the dims have not been trying to paint all conservatives with the Foley scandal?

You're doing the strawman thing again. Foley is sick and needs to get psychological help and may or may not need some jail time. republican leadership in the House seems to have been more concerned with maintaining power than with protecting teenagers entrusted to them. If you continually defend these leaders, as you do, then that leads me to believe that you agree with their inaction. If you continually deflect and blame others, as they do, then that leads me to believe that you agree.

You're doing the strawman thing again. Foley is sick and needs to get psychological help and may or may not need some jail time. republican leadership in the House seems to have been more concerned with maintaining power than with protecting teenagers entrusted to them. If you continually defend these leaders, as you do, then that leads me to believe that you agree with their inaction. If you continually deflect and blame others, as they do, then that leads me to believe that you agree.

So Foley needs to get psychological help. Should all gay senators & congressmen be kept away from male pages?

So Foley needs to get psychological help. Should all gay senators & congressmen be kept away from male pages?

Red herring alert!!!

Red herring alert!!!

No a question, if you don't care to answer, don't.

Red herring alert!!!

No a question, if you don't care to answer, don't.

What does 'gay' have to do with it?

You are having a hard time with those quotes aren't you Al? Foley has admitted he is gay, that is what it has to do with it.

Too many of them. Had to trim it down.

What does his sexual orientation have to do with kids? Do you assume that all homosexuals must be pedophiles, too? I don't, which is why I don't.

Mike, let me break the code for you. Al and Tex dont have clue about anything other than "We hate Bush!" If you had the time to count the responses from Al and Tex you would see over and over again that they do not SUPPORT anything. They just keep asking stupider and stupider questions because behind all that anger is nothing worth really talking about.

That is why now, and really for the past, all you will ever get from them is:

1) A silly question that will have little or no bearing on the topic at hand.

2) They will call you names.

They are true Democrats because for 30-40 years that is exactly what Democrats have done on a National level. Obfuscate, stall, deny, namecall, spin. But never do they actually say with any clarity what they DO support. They just know "We hate _____!" and that is all they intellectually have room to know.

I purposely asked them about their believes today in a thread. They havent answered it and likely arent going to answer anything other than with more inane meaningless questions about what believes exactly, blah blah blah. No real discourse will happen there is my prediction.

You are having a hard time with those quotes aren't you Al? Foley has admitted he is gay, that is what it has to do with it.

What does his sexual orientation have to do with kids? Do you assume that all homosexuals must be pedophiles, too? I don't, which is why I don't.

I am not assuming anything. So don't try your normal change of direction.

There is the question, you are the one tap dancing.

Now you are saying that Foley is a pedophile. According to this definition, he does not fit the bill.

Fact Sheet: Pedophilia

Most adults who sexually molest children are considered to have pedophilia, a mental disorder described in the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition (DSM-IV). An adult who engages in sexual activity with a child is performing a criminal and immoral act that never can be considered normal or socially acceptable behavior.

Pedophilia is categorized in the DSM-IV as one of several paraphiliac mental disorders. The essential features of a paraphilia (sexual deviation) are recurrent, intense, sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges or behaviors that generally involve nonhuman subjects, the suffering or humiliation of oneself or one's partner, or children or other nonconsenting persons.

The Characteristics of Pedophilia

According to the DSM-IV definition, pedophilia involves sexual activity by an adult with a prepubescent child. Some individuals prefer females, usually 8- to 10-year-olds. Those attracted to males usually prefers slightly older children. Some prefer both sexes. While some are sexually attracted only to children, others also are sometimes attracted to adults.

http://www.medem.com/MedLB/article_detaill...amp;sub_cat=355

Wasting your time mike.

Being a lib Democrat is very easy. All you have to know is "We Hate Bush!" and there you have all you thinking for the last 6 years done in one fell swoop. You dont have to do any reading. You dont have to do any feeling. You dont have to do any anything. Al tht really hard stuff is done for you by the goosestepping kool-aid drinkers on DailyKos and by Howeird Dean.

What an easy life. No thinking, just criticize everything not related to the Democratic Party.

I am not assuming anything. So don't try your normal change of direction.

There is the question, you are the one tap dancing.

Now you are saying that Foley is a pedophile. According to this definition, he does not fit the bill.

Fact Sheet: Pedophilia

Most adults who sexually molest children are considered to have pedophilia, a mental disorder described in the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition (DSM-IV). An adult who engages in sexual activity with a child is performing a criminal and immoral act that never can be considered normal or socially acceptable behavior.

Pedophilia is categorized in the DSM-IV as one of several paraphiliac mental disorders. The essential features of a paraphilia (sexual deviation) are recurrent, intense, sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges or behaviors that generally involve nonhuman subjects, the suffering or humiliation of oneself or one's partner, or children or other nonconsenting persons.

The Characteristics of Pedophilia

According to the DSM-IV definition, pedophilia involves sexual activity by an adult with a prepubescent child. Some individuals prefer females, usually 8- to 10-year-olds. Those attracted to males usually prefers slightly older children. Some prefer both sexes. While some are sexually attracted only to children, others also are sometimes attracted to adults.

http://www.medem.com/MedLB/article_detaill...amp;sub_cat=355

Call him what you like. There's no 'tap dance' going on here. This subject has been addressed on many threads before. You always want to paint homosexuals as pedophiles and you did it with Foley on another thread. To answer your question again: I don't think any adult, gay or straight, male or female, has any business associating with kids in a sexually improper manner, be it in person, over the phone or on the internet. Is that clear enough for you?

Wasting your time mike.

Being a lib Democrat is very easy. All you have to know is "We Hate Bush!" and there you have all you thinking for the last 6 years done in one fell swoop. You dont have to do any reading. You dont have to do any feeling. You dont have to do any anything. Al tht really hard stuff is done for you by the goosestepping kool-aid drinkers on DailyKos and by Howeird Dean.

What an easy life. No thinking, just criticize everything not related to the Democratic Party.

You're gonna have one hell of a hangover tonight.

Call him what you like. There's no 'tap dance' going on here. This subject has been addressed on many threads before. You always want to paint homosexuals as pedophiles and you did it with Foley on another thread. To answer your question again: I don't think any adult, gay or straight, male or female, has any business associating with kids in a sexually improper manner, be it in person, over the phone or on the internet. Is that clear enough for you?

You are the one (for this thread) who put the label on him as a pedophile. Foley has said he is a homosexual. You also said "Foley is sick and needs to get psychological help". I asked a question to find out where you were going. You never get tired of lying do you? Don't put words in my mouth. I have never said homosexuals were pedophiles, never. I have said that many pedophiles are homosexuals. There is a difference in what I have said and how you want to portray it.

BTW we are not on other thread, we are on this thread.

BTW again - I have absolutely no doubts that if this had happened to a dimocrat he would still be in office and you would be screaming about intolerant Republicans and the Republican attack machine.

See Mike, just like I said... :thumbsup:

David, you are evidence that educated doesn't equal intelligent. You should post something other than overly simplistic, meaningless diatribes if you want to sit at the adult table.

You are the one (for this thread) who put the label on him as a pedophile. Foley has said he is a homosexual. You also said "Foley is sick and needs to get psychological help". I asked a question to find out where you were going. You never get tired of lying do you? Don't put words in my mouth. I have never said homosexuals were pedophiles, never. I have said that many pedophiles are homosexuals. There is a difference in what I have said and how you want to portray it.

BTW again - I have absolutely no doubts that if this had happened to a dimocrat he would still be in office and you would be screaming about intolerant Republicans and the Republican attack machine.

What have I lied about? I say he's a pedophile, you post an article defining 'pedophile.' Call him what you want. If you don't want to call him a pedophile, then call him what you want.

Your memory is fading. You are always right there to make the connection between homosexuals and pedophiles.

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

What have I lied about? I say he's a pedophile, you post an article defining 'pedophile.' Call him what you want. If you don't want to call him a pedophile, then call him what you want.

Your memory is fading. You are always right there to make the connection between homosexuals and pedophiles.

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

In all those links I saw you trying to change what I was saying. You tried to change the meaning of what I was saying then just as you are now. I never said homosexuals are pedophiles. I made the point that many pedophiles are homosexuals. You want to make pedophiles completely separate from homosexuals. I think your reasoning is to separate the two in order to make the fudgepacker political agenda a little more easy to take.

BTW you are the one who called Foley a pedophile. I have been trying to get you to follow up on that since and the tap dance continues. As usual.

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

In all those links I saw you trying to change what I was saying. You tried to change the meaning of what I was saying then just as you are now. I never said homosexuals are pedophiles. I made the point that many pedophiles are homosexuals. You want to make pedophiles completely separate from homosexuals. I think your reasoning is to separate the two in order to make the fudgepacker political agenda a little more easy to take.

BTW you are the one who called Foley a pedophile. I have been trying to get you to follow up on that since and the tap dance continues. As usual.

You fail to ever mention that the number of heterosexuals that are pedophiles far, far outnumber those that are homosexual. You're always right there linking gays with pedophiles.

Oh yeah while you are making all your changes put NAMBLA in charge of Sex Education and require all males over the age of 6 years old to attend queer nation "feelings" classes.
Are the members of NAMBLA pedophile's or just homosexuals?

Yes, I called a 52yr. old preying on 16yr. olds a pedophile. As I said, you may call him whatever you like.

Archived