Guess who will be in enemy territory this weekend??

geauxscott

Yep......MR. GEAUXSCOTT!!!

going to the game with some AU friends of mine and a Florida fan. I will be the guy wearin an LSU shirt walking around campus!!! :big::big:

I'm sure I'll get plenty of weird looks!!

Yeah.....but not like it will matter. 7-3 ;)

Yeah....I plan on getting plenty of "7-3" thrown at me as well. But I can take it, otherwise I wouldn't be going......I'm just going to have a good time with some friends of mine that I don't get to see very much, and going to have a little fun with it and wear my LSU gear!!!

C'mon dude...throw on some orange & blue and cheer on our Tigers!

(I've always found it weird to go to a football/baseball game and see someone sporting a random team shirt, etc. It's your deal, but if I went to a ballgame where I wasn't a fan of either team, I'd pick one and sport their gear and get into the game!)

(I've always found it weird to go to a football/baseball game and see someone sporting a random team shirt, etc. It's your deal, but if I went to a ballgame where I wasn't a fan of either team, I'd pick one and sport their gear and get into the game!)

Well, I will be pulling for Florida....not because I like them or dislike AU, but because it helps LSU....but it really doesn't matter all that much, because like I said earlier....I'm just going for a good time. You may find it weird, but I don't.....I would find it weird for me to own a UF or AU shirt to wear!! I don't really understand why you don't get it??? Are you telling me that if Georgia and LSU were playing and you were going to the game that you wouldn't wear your AU colors????? I'm an LSU fan through and through, no matter what sporting event I am at and I will show my support regardless.

I love college football in general. I am missing the LSU game to enjoy the great atmosphere that will be present in AU on Saturday , but more importantly to hang with some friends that I rarely get to see.

have a good time! I'll be pullin for the BayouBengals in November for sure!

Either that or go neutral. It looks retarded to wear a mismatched shirt to a game. No offense. Do what you want.

You might need to bring your sharpened corndog sticks for protection. j/k have a great time. Hopefully this will be the second time in a year that Jordan Hare sends you home disappointed.

You might need to bring your sharpened corndog sticks for protection. j/k have a great time. Hopefully this will be the second time in a year that Jordan Hare sends you home disappointed.

haha....well had LSU beaten AU then I maybe a little concerned with wearing an LSU shirt, but since we didn't I really don't see the big deal. I really don't expect to hear to much crap other than "7-3" "you lost?" and "AU and UF both beat you", type of stuff.

And as for the game, I won't be dissappointed....LSU has to have way to much go its way to make it to the SECCG and I just don't see it happening. So I will be pulling for UF at first, but should AU win, it will probably make for a better time out Saturday night, so in that aspect GEAUX auTIGERS!!!!

You guys are so much better than what you have showed. I think we are much better than we have played so far. You should be fine the comment was just a joke so don't take it the wrong way. Have a great time and throw some TP for me.

Chances are high that I too may be at the UF/AU game this weekend. A friend of mine has 6 tickets and someone can't go. He told me that the ticket's mine if I want it.

I will not wear my Bama stuff though. Since I'm going with 5 other AU fans, who are gracious enough to invite me along for FREE, I'm just going to enjoy the atmosphere and game. It will be my first time on the plain, and I think I will have a better time without the Bama stuff. Just my opinion

I'll be looking for the LSU shirt.

Chances are high that I too may be at the UF/AU game this weekend. A friend of mine has 6 tickets and someone can't go. He told me that the ticket's mine if I want it.

I will not wear my Bama stuff though. Since I'm going with 5 other AU fans, who are gracious enough to invite me along for FREE, I'm just going to enjoy the atmosphere and game. It will be my first time on the plain, and I think I will have a better time without the Bama stuff. Just my opinion

I'll be looking for the LSU shirt.

I hope all of you have a great time! (except my UF buddy....I keed)

You may find it weird, but I don't.....I would find it weird for me to own a UF or AU shirt to wear!! I don't really understand why you don't get it??? Are you telling me that if Georgia and LSU were playing and you were going to the game that you wouldn't wear your AU colors?????

That's exactly what I'm saying. I would not wear my AU shirt to a UGA vs. LSU football game. I think people that do are dorks. (Except for you, you seem like a cool guy :big: ) Either go neutral in your attire or pick a side. It's so out of place. You do not somehow show disloyalty to your bayou bengals by wearing a different colored jersey for 3.5 hours of your life. jmho

Why not sport your own gear??? I am AU through and through and I wore my Auburn hat to the UF/LSU game as a bunch of my UF and LSU friends had an extra ticket and I live in Florida and couldn't make the 11am kickoff in Auburn. It was a riot getting all of the comments and showing my loyalty at another game. I could never sport another teams gear, I'd rather just wear no team gear at all. To each their own as far as this goes. As long as you take all of the comments in stride because you will get a ton of ribbing from both sides especially since LSU has lost to both teams.

WDE!!!

going to the game with some AU friends of mine and a Florida fan. I will be the guy wearin an LSU shirt walking around campus!!! :big::big:

Hey, you gotta pull for your team no matter where your at!

War Eagle! :au:

You could make a sign for game day that says, "You wouldn't come to us. So I came to you."

You may find it weird, but I don't.....I would find it weird for me to own a UF or AU shirt to wear!! I don't really understand why you don't get it??? Are you telling me that if Georgia and LSU were playing and you were going to the game that you wouldn't wear your AU colors?????

That's exactly what I'm saying. I would not wear my AU shirt to a UGA vs. LSU football game. I think people that do are dorks. (Except for you, you seem like a cool guy :big: ) Either go neutral in your attire or pick a side. It's so out of place. You do not somehow show disloyalty to your bayou bengals by wearing a different colored jersey for 3.5 hours of your life. jmho

Fans that where other teams colors "just because" are "dorks" (as you put it).....I don't care, you will NEVER catch me in another teams colors!!! I am LSU......nuff said! Why does it matter?? I find it rather funny when I see a fan out of place. It tells me one thing....THEY ARE A TRUE FAN. By that I'm not challenging anyones loyalty to their fan base. But anyone that follows SEC football knows who I'm pulling for when I wear my LSU shirt at this game. FLORIDA (so technically, by wearing LSU I am picking a side)! But as I've said before, I am just going for a good time and expect some ribbing otherwise I wouldn't be wearing it. Thats what college football is all about. I will NEVER not wear my colors on any saturday!!!

You could make a sign for game day that says, "You wouldn't come to us. So I came to you."

CC I think that is the best idea yet for a sign Nice work!!

Scott I say wear what you want and enjoy the game!

CC I think that is the best idea yet for a sign Nice work!!

I agree....nice work!!! But i'm not fighting the GAMEDAY crowd like I did in Gainesville! :big:

Tiger meat!!! :cheer:

Seriously, I hope you have a great visit. It must pain you to have to pull for even one of your two main rivals wearing orange and blue :)

But please put out the ashes from the grill so you don't burn down another building :lol:

Archived