Did I Just hear rammer jammer

bojack34

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are the luckiest *^**%$# 's I have ever seen. Ole Miss played their h earts out AND Shula made some DUMB calls and they STILL won..............ahhhhhhhhhhh! :puke: Wait, wait, I hear the Vols and Bayou tigers coming.........................yeah! :au::cheer:

Thats the thing. You AU fans dont see the two WIDE ASS OPEN touchdowns that we dont execute on and cal Ole Miss lucky. Ole miss has to get a fake punt and a bomb (perfect pass) on a play where they DE got held to even stay in the game.

Bama had dropped pass after dropped pass, shula calls a great game...and we are "lucky". Whatever.

aww just stock up on this 4 next month:

five_alive_64oz_carton.jpg

the funny thing is if you ask a Bammer to sing their school's fight song they just scratch their head and shrug... :roflol:

"Yeah Alabama, Crimson Tide. ..mumble...mumble...mumble...BEAR!...mumble...mumble...mumble...NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS!...mumble...mumble...mumble..."

--or at least that's what I usually hear coming from their mouths. B)

Man that fight was an embarassment to college football. What a bunch of thugs.

Looking in the mirror, are we? I'm looking forward to hearing Rocky Top a lot next week. Go Vols!

Looking in the mirror, are we? I'm looking forward to hearing Rocky Top a lot next week. Go Vols!

Give it a rest. When have you ever seen a bench clearing brawl at an alabama game? Much less one every week like miami.

Give it a rest. When have you ever seen a bench clearing brawl at an alabama game? Much less one every week like miami.

It's common knowledge that the bammer players pack heat...maybe the opponents are smarter than you think. :)

They are the luckiest *^**%$# 's I have ever seen. Ole Miss played their h earts out AND Shula made some DUMB calls and they STILL won..............ahhhhhhhhhhh! :puke: Wait, wait, I hear the Vols and Bayou tigers coming.........................yeah! :au::cheer:

Thats the thing. You AU fans dont see the two WIDE ASS OPEN touchdowns that we dont execute on and cal Ole Miss lucky. Ole miss has to get a fake punt and a bomb (perfect pass) on a play where they DE got held to even stay in the game.

Bama had dropped pass after dropped pass, shula calls a great game...and we are "lucky". Whatever.

Here's a hint, BG. Anytime we win, it's luck. Now yesterday's UF game... where the replay official blew the game (and who's son is an AU grad)... that's sheer skill.

Well, you get my drift.

Here's a hint, BG. Anytime we win, it's luck. Now yesterday's UF game... where the replay official blew the game (and who's son is an AU grad)... that's sheer skill.

Well, you get my drift.

Wow.

Bama sucks. I was watching the Miss game yesterday and was thinking that they really do suck. I was actually expecting them to loose and I was suprised that they won. I used to be happy and suprised when Bama lost, now it just seems normal to see them loose.

Bama sucks. I was watching the Miss game yesterday and was thinking that they really do suck. I was actually expecting them to loose lose and I was suprised that they won. I used to be happy and suprised when Bama lost, now it just seems normal to see them loose lose.

Fixed that for you. Carry on.

Well, you get my drift.

Wow.

"Wow"- what every other person in America said last night when the Gators' were essentially beaten by the drunken replay crew. They now become club members with LSU. . .

The same fella that screwed UF yesterday is the same one who screwed up the 2000 UGA/Tech game. ... an insurance salesman, HORRIBLE ref, and an AU homer all in one.

Are you serious? Don't you have better things to do? Even if it was a pass, it was a backwards pass and was a live ball. Go watch tapes of the good years for Bama or something.

If I had to single out one play that cost UF the game, it would've been the simple punt snap that was dropped, that turned into an AU touchdown.

Are you serious? Don't you have better things to do? Even if it was a pass, it was a backwards pass and was a live ball. Go watch tapes of the good years for Bama or something.

Aren't those in black and white? :poke:

Guest Tigrinum Major

"Wow"- what every other person in America said last night when the Gators' were essentially beaten by the drunken replay crew. They now become club members with LSU. . .

The same fella that screwed UF yesterday is the same one who screwed up the 2000 UGA/Tech game. ...an insurance salesman, HORRIBLE ref, and an AU homer all in one.

You are quickly wearing out your welcome around here.

I can see why every board besides hogville has banned you.

Look, I might not very popular for saying this, BUT I would stop with the "Bama sucks" comments. ANY team in the SEC can beat the other any given week. Bama could lose the rest of their games and then come around and beat Auburn back to the plains. Who sucks then?

It's all in fun talking about the thumb and all, but if I have learned anything, don't count those chickens till they hatch. Don't think this is a win. My guess is the Iron Bowl will be the toughest game of the season..and honestly, that's the way it SHOULD be.

Bama got their W. Auburn got their W. A win in the SEC, no matter how you get it is a win just because Auburn gets off the bus.

I would suggest getting back to talking about Auburn football. Let bama do what they are going to do at games....play their songs...honor who ever....blah blah blah.

I for one is interested in talking about the next Auburn game.

Aren't those in black and white? :poke:

8mm reel to reel...

Well, you get my drift.

Wow.

The same fella that screwed UF yesterday is the same one who screwed up the 2000 UGA/Tech game. ... an insurance salesman, HORRIBLE ref, and an AU homer all in one.

:roflol:

This has been a popular refrain from the bammers this year, 'Tha barners have dun paid off the refs..."

I hope we hang half a hundred on the Turds this year, in Tuberville-Denny stadium. Bummer dads in wife beaters will be pulling guns on their kids yet again. :no:

I can't wait to hear the excuses (again)... Thats what bammers do the best these days. Oh yea, they make a mean icecream cone too.

:thumbsup:

Archived