Did I Just hear rammer jammer

bojack34

you have to go to overtime to beat :om: and you do the rammer jammer :blink: . I guess in tuscalooser they are just happy to beat anybody.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you have to go to overtime to beat :om: and you do the rammer jammer :blink: . I guess in tuscalooser they are just happy to beat anybody.

Next up the gator chomp!!!! *Kidding* goodluck fellas :thumbsup:

They are the luckiest *^**%$# 's I have ever seen. Ole Miss played their h earts out AND Shula made some DUMB calls and they STILL won..............ahhhhhhhhhhh! :puke: Wait, wait, I hear the Vols and Bayou tigers coming.........................yeah! :au::cheer:

They are the luckiest *^**%$# 's I have ever seen. Ole Miss played their h earts out AND Shula made some DUMB calls and they STILL won..............ahhhhhhhhhhh! :puke: Wait, wait, I hear the Vols and Bayou tigers coming.........................yeah! :au::cheer:

I could see us losing 3 of the next 5 as well.... I don't know how you can double the other team's offensive production (yardage) and still not be able to put it in the endzone... We have to have the worst offense inside the 20.

Thats the thing. You AU fans dont see the two WIDE ASS OPEN touchdowns that we dont execute on and cal Ole Miss lucky. Ole miss has to get a fake punt and a bomb (perfect pass) on a play where they DE got held to even stay in the game.

Bama had dropped pass after dropped pass, shula calls a great game...and we are "lucky". Whatever.

Anyone who does not see that "the team from the other side of the state" is the, AND

HAS ALWAYS BEEN, the luckiest bunch of blip-blip-blips in the world HAS to be, can ONLY

be fans of said team! I hope we beat Florida for many reasons, one of which is we don't

have to listen to THEM talk about a win is ia win! I HATE THE CRIMSON RIPPLE!!!

Go Tigers! Beat UF!! :cheer::au::cheer:

Anyone who does not see that "the team from the other side of the state" is the, AND

HAS ALWAYS BEEN, the luckiest bunch of blip-blip-blips in the world HAS to be, can ONLY

be fans of said team! I hope we beat Florida for many reasons, one of which is we don't

have to listen to THEM talk about a win is ia win! I HATE THE CRIMSON RIPPLE!!!

Go Tigers! Beat UF!! :cheer::au::cheer:

What was lucky about our win today?

They did ripoff the cheer from Ole Miss in the first place... :puke:

'bammer fans are college footballs equivolent to the Westboro Baptist Church / Cult .

There's no other way to describe them.

they did NOT! you take it back! the BEAR wrote that cheer one game after beating ole miss 3-0! look it up! i know so because richard todd told me so.

they did NOT! you take it back! the BEAR wrote that cheer one game after beating ole miss 3-0! look it up! i know so because richard todd told me so.

I think ya'll need to worry more about stopping the run today...aka Tebow and Harvin

yeah as i was walking out of the room i thought i heard it too. when you have to go to OT to beat ole miss i'm not so sure that we beat the hell out of anyone. im just thankful we won.

I would agree with you be happy with the win.

Bama should have won by more. They missed a few easy tds. I would have thought they would have decided to run more. Oh well. They won, but more inportant we won.....on to next week.

So I guess that for now, Alabama > Ole Miss. But just barely.

Ole Miss has beaten us 8 times in over 50 games. They are 1-23 in Tuscaloosa. They have a long way to go.

yeah as i was walking out of the room i thought i heard it too. when you have to go to OT to beat ole miss i'm not so sure that we beat the hell out of anyone. im just thankful we won.

I would agree with you be happy with the win.

starting to get pretty worried about :ut: next week. seems like darby is getting into the game though, so that may help. and then we have FL INTL, and judging by their game with Miami tonight we know them boys can fight :P

starting to get pretty worried about :ut: next week. seems like darby is getting into the game though, so that may help. and then we have FL INTL, and judging by their game with Miami tonight we know them boys can fight :P

I think you can expect about 5-7 of the FIU boys to be suspended for your game.

No way. They will have posted bail by then...

No way. They will have posted bail by then...

yeah we might be in some trouble, especially seeing as how the state is still pretty short on state troopers :roflol:

Archived