Nice win !

TexasLSUtigers

Nice win !!!.

WOnt lie as an LSU fan we needed a Florida win BUT I still enjoy a good UF beat down.

What a nutty nutty SEC season.

WEll congrats, we will do our part and hammer the hogs.

Another boring 5 TD win in Tiger Stadium last night, our buffoon coach can beat the bad teams but folds on the road against the big boys.

Oh well another day.

Congrats at least we can say we lost to two top 10 teams ;-)

Geaux Tigers

WDE

TexasLSUTigers

Nice win !!!.

WOnt lie as an LSU fan we needed a Florida win BUT I still enjoy a good UF beat down.

Another boring 5 TD win in Tiger Stadium last night, our buffoon coach can beat the bad teams but folds on the road against the big boys.

Oh well another day.

Geaux Tigers

WDE

TexasLSUTigers

This pattern of LSU fans bashing Les Miles needs to stop. The guy was 11-2 last year and is 5-2 this year. Give him some time. Granted, the refs robbed us at Auburn. We don't have as much cash as Tubby to pay off the refs. We screwed the pooch at Florida. We lost that one fair and square. As one LSU fan to another, give Miles some time and space. My name is GenuineLSUTiger and I approve this message!!

Nice win !!!.

Oh well another day.

Geaux Tigers

WDE

TexasLSUTigers

This pattern of LSU fans bashing Les Miles needs to stop. The guy was 11-2 last year and is 5-2 this year. Give him some time. Granted, the refs robbed us at Auburn. We don't have as much cash as Tubby to pay off the refs. We screwed the pooch at Florida. We lost that one fair and square. As one LSU fan to another, give Miles some time and space. My name is GenuineLSUTiger and I approve this message!!

You embarass your fanbase. I agreed with you right up to the point where you said the bashing needed to stop. Everything after that is pretty much hooey.

Granted, the refs robbed us at Auburn. We don't have as much cash as Tubby to pay off the refs. We screwed the pooch at Florida. We lost that one fair and square. As one LSU fan to another, give Miles some time and space. My name is GenuineLSUTiger and I approve this message!!

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Wipe the corndog grease off your keyboard and never post again.

I think Les Miles will be a good coach with time. Its hard to win a game in which you make 5 turnovers like florida, and rarely are fumbles a coaching error. It seems to me that your team lacks some team leadership from players, and I can sympathize because I've felt the same way about our team. Luckily our big games have been at home. It takes leadership to play well on the road.

Nice win !!!.

Oh well another day.

Geaux Tigers

WDE

TexasLSUTigers

For the umpteenth time, the calls made in the game were correct...get a rule book. LSU lost to AU because they had the ball 6 times on our side of the field and scored 3 freakin' points. Try blaming yourselves for that instead of the refs.

We don't have as much cash as Tubby to pay off the refs.

What a totally assinine comment...and still crying over something that happened weeks ago.

Who are the bigger whiners in the SEC....LSU or Florida??

Nice win !!!.

Oh well another day.

Geaux Tigers

WDE

TexasLSUTigers

Are you serious? That game was back in Week 3 and you're still whining over it?

Nice win !!!.

Oh well another day.

Geaux Tigers

WDE

TexasLSUTigers

Sure it was the refs fault that you got beat, who's to say we wouldn't have intercepted a pass. Always blame the refs, we could have done that last year when you beat us in over time, plenty of bad calls then, but we didn't. My son is in the LSU band, so I cheer for you guys most of the time, except when you play us. It was a good game, you all just got beat. You better beat Arkansas!!!

Sure it was the refs fault that you got beat, who's to say we wouldn't have intercepted a pass. Always blame the refs, we could have done that last year when you beat us in over time, plenty of bad calls then, but we didn't. My son is in the LSU band, so I cheer for you guys most of the time, except when you play us. It was a good game, you all just got beat. You better beat Arkansas!!!

This pattern of LSU fans bashing Les Miles needs to stop. The guy was 11-2 last year and is 5-2 this year. Give him some time. Granted, the refs robbed us at Auburn. We couldn't run the ball because our offensive line gave all the resistance of a wet napkin. We don't have as much cash as Tubby to pay off the refs. We don't understand the rules of football so we whine and bitch like little girls. We screwed the pooch at Florida. It was the best night of lovin' I ever had. We lost that one fair and square just like the Auburn game. As one LSU fan to another, give Miles some time and space. My name is GenuineLSUTiger and I approve this message!!

Fixed that for you.

This pattern of LSU fans bashing Les Miles needs to stop. The guy was 11-2 last year and is 5-2 this year. Give him some time. Granted, the refs robbed us at Auburn. We couldn't run the ball because our offensive line gave all the resistance of a wet napkin. We don't have as much cash as Tubby to pay off the refs. We don't understand the rules of football so we whine and bitch like little girls. We screwed the pooch at Florida. It was the best night of lovin' I ever had. We lost that one fair and square just like the Auburn game. As one LSU fan to another, give Miles some time and space. My name is GenuineLSUTiger and I approve this message!!

Fixed that for you.

:roflol::roflol::roflol: My sides hurt.

Nice win !!!.

Oh well another day.

Geaux Tigers

WDE

TexasLSUTigers

Football is a 60 minute game. You had 60 minutes to score one, only one, touchdown. You didn't. Besides, take the call away and he still never catches the ball anyways. Regardless, this subject has been beaten more than a red headed step child.

My name is vatz22au and I dont approve of your message in the least bit :poke:

LSU fans infighting on the AUNation........AUsome!

We don't have as much cash as Tubby to pay off the refs.

What a totally assinine comment...and still crying over something that happened weeks ago.

Who are the bigger whiners in the SEC....LSU or Florida??

trick question, the answer is uat.

Les Miles is the Larry Coker of the SEC.

not sure I get this one???? LSU is not a THUG U!!

As for the new LSU fan in this thread.....just ignore him. I will admit I was upset with some calls in the LSU/AU game, but also realize that while it did hurt in those situations it DID NOT COST US THE GAME!!! We had plenty of other chances that was ruined by either self made mistakes or good AU defense....not the refs!!! Also that game was way too long ago to be whining about now!

Remember that I am married to an LSU man, so I have to temper my opinions a bit because I love him. So, my ONLY comment about Les Miles is that in addition to looking like the french fried pertaters guy from Slingblade, on the sidelines he oftentimes looks like he has just realized that he is in WAY over his head at a top tier SEC program and is waiting for someone to run up, snatch off his headset and tell him to get out. He just gets this deer in the headlights look at crucial moments - kind of like Shula - and that just does not inspire confidence. I will take Tommy's stone face any day over that.

Remember that I am married to an LSU man, so I have to temper my opinions a bit because I love him. So, my ONLY comment about Les Miles is that in addition to looking like the french fried pertaters guy from Slingblade, on the sidelines he oftentimes looks like he has just realized that he is in WAY over his head at a top tier SEC program and is waiting for someone to run up, snatch off his headset and tell him to get out. He just gets this deer in the headlights look at crucial moments - kind of like Shula - and that just does not inspire confidence. I will take Tommy's stone face any day over that.

AMEN! " The deer in the headlights look", Les, Sheila, and Urban, do not inspire confidence AT ALL!

It's like they are in a coma, or just coming out of one. You don't see that look on Tommy, Phil, Mark or

Houston. I am so glad and appreciative we have CTT on our sidelines, and we all know

that we don't and won't agree with him on all things, but I am so glad he's ours. :cheer::au:

You don't see that look on Tommy, Phil, Mark or Houston.

Yeah, you don't see it on Houston Nutt's face because his eyes are too busy rolling up in his head. That man is a psycho hosebeast. I am convinced he is not mentally sound.

Nice win !!!.

Oh well another day.

Geaux Tigers

WDE

TexasLSUTigers

You embarass your fanbase. I agreed with you right up to the point where you said the bashing needed to stop. Everything after that is pretty much hooey.

Can you step in hooey? Cause it smells like you can....

:au::homer:

That man is a psycho hosebeast.

Party on Garth!!! :big:

:au::homer:

Archived