Nice win !

TexasLSUtigers

Tuberville is a riot, I watched the game again last night and when Holly Rowe asked him what he thought of our defense the look he gave her was "priceless" (I wish I had a pic). followed by him asking her "what do you think of our Defense". You could tell he was about ready to go whip some arse in the locker room.

...the rest of the story is of course an Urban Myth ;)

Nice win !!!.

WOnt lie as an LSU fan we needed a Florida win BUT I still enjoy a good UF beat down.

What a nutty nutty SEC season.

WEll congrats, we will do our part and hammer the hogs.

Another boring 5 TD win in Tiger Stadium last night, our buffoon coach can beat the bad teams but folds on the road against the big boys.

Oh well another day.

Congrats at least we can say we lost to two top 10 teams ;-)

Geaux Tigers

WDE

TexasLSUTigers

This pattern of LSU fans bashing Les Miles needs to stop. The guy was 11-2 last year and is 5-2 this year. Give him some time. Granted, the refs robbed us at Auburn. We don't have as much cash as Tubby to pay off the refs. We screwed the pooch at Florida. We lost that one fair and square. As one LSU fan to another, give Miles some time and space. My name is GenuineLSUTiger and I approve this message!!

The refs didn't rob you at Auburn. Go look up the rules for pass interference in the NCAA Official Rulebook. If you can't do that then maybe I can compare to your complaint: How about the lack of four blatant, holding calls, 2 late hits, 3 pass interferences, and the lack of calls for chop blocking and crack back blocks against LSU! Oh thats right, LSU doesn't commit penalties, do they corn dog! If you got a complaint against officiating then take it up with the SEC! Quit your damn crying :no: !

Archived