War Eagle everyone

aerotiger

Those are 3 great majors ATL. I guess you like programming cause there's a ridiculous amount in each one of those majors.

I'm definitely a fan of WWII aircraft, but probably a bigger fan of some newer aircraft.

To be honest, I just picked out this pic cause it was the easiest one to find on the internet. I'm building a UAV (unmanned air vehicle) for my senior project. My 2 favorite planes as of right now are probably the joint strike fighter and the F22 Raptor. Those planes are simply ridiculous.

Aside from all that, I got into aerospace engineering for the space program, so I've traditionally followed that aspect of aerospace a little more closely; however, I've really gotten into planes since I've been at school here.

Those are 3 great majors ATL. I guess you like programming cause there's a ridiculous amount in each one of those majors.

I'm definitely a fan of WWII aircraft, but probably a bigger fan of some newer aircraft.

To be honest, I just picked out this pic cause it was the easiest one to find on the internet. I'm building a UAV (unmanned air vehicle) for my senior project. My 2 favorite planes as of right now are probably the joint strike fighter and the F22 Raptor. Those planes are simply ridiculous.

Aside from all that, I got into aerospace engineering for the space program, so I've traditionally followed that aspect of aerospace a little more closely; however, I've really gotten into planes since I've been at school here.

Interesting...I worked on MAV some with Dr. Barrett when I was in school. I am now building a stearman scale replica ultralight and I have a good friend that works Army's Shadow UAV.

Aerospace engineering huh? I am currently thinking about doing that at Auburn right now....not sure, im in HighSchool right now....but my 3 things that i might wanna study at AU are

-AeroSpace Engineering

-SoftWare Enginerring

-Wireless Enginerring

Did you know that football, wimmen and beer are also available for "study" at AU? :big:

Archived