Poll

CircleDrill

Please Vote  

88 members have voted

1. 1. If you could GUARANTEE only one of these for 2006, which would you pick?

• 11-1 record
    • Trip to Atlanta
    • BCS Bowl
    • Trip to BCS Championship
    • Beat Alabama

If we go 11-1, that also guarentees beating Alabama and likely a BCS bowl bid. The other two options rely soley on others ahead of us in the polls losing. Just observations.

I believe the intent is to find out which choice is most important to you, and to consider each choice on it's own, without relating the choices to one another.

But it's impossible not to consider the implications. Because we've lost a game already, we know that making the BCSCG entails winning out all the way thru bammer and the SEC title game.

is this the poll where people get mad at others when they choose 'beat bama'?

because i unabashedly choose that option whenever its presented. yeah...i'm one of those.

CircleDrill - Is this survey for one of your classes? You aren't still taking SADISTICS (statistic) classes for your PhD, are you? ;) BTW - I voted 11-1, that way we should get all the rest.

Nope. Done with classes. Just trying to see if everybody wants to beat Alabama first and foremost like I do!

Amen... I suffered through Barfield... 10 straight losses to those a-holes. Sorry... I know we're above them now, but beating uat is my first priority.

Nope. Done with classes. Just trying to see if everybody wants to beat Alabama first and foremost like I do!

Amen... I suffered through Barfield... 10 straight losses to those a-holes. Sorry... I know we're above them now, but beating uat is my first priority.

I think you suffered one game too many. Wasn't it nine in a row?

I guess I'm spoiled, in my 4 years at school (and 4 years of knowing Auburn at all) I never learned what it's like to lose to them, so I choose Beat Bama lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to confess that when I started this poll, I had some funny feelings about the end of this season. This is like an old school Auburn season. And by "old school" I mean before the internet. Before the BCS. When what mattered most to EVERYONE was BEATING ALABAMA.

I hope that I never lose that perspective. Regardless of what talking heads and TV are saying, this will always be my number 1 desire. Beat BAMA!

Archived