UT players arrested

WarEagleFL

Looks like these players were taking their frustrations out on the locals. I bet these brave young guys were beating up guys 20 years older and a hundred pounds lighter than they are.

I'd rather have the guys that CTT recruits than any kid at ut, uat or miami any day. Look for them on COPS some day.

If you can't beat a corndog, beat up an old drunk guy at a bar. Great example for our youth.

But I thought Fulmer was cracking down and imposing a no tolerance policy discipline-wise... :rolleyes::big:

How much you want to bet it will be a Shula like punishment. Maybe one quarter! Actually we need this guy to play for TEnn to have a chance to Beat ARKY. But I hope he doesnt' what kind of message do we send our youngsters if Tenn lets this guy play.

But I thought Fulmer was cracking down and imposing a no tolerance policy discipline-wise... :rolleyes::big:

How much you want to bet it will be a Shula like punishment. Maybe one quarter! Actually we need this guy to play for TEnn to have a chance to Beat ARKY. But I hope he doesnt' what kind of message do we send our youngsters if Tenn lets this guy play.

Honestly, my guess will be that any possible suspension would be pending any court dates set. Those dates will mysteriously be after the first of the year...

All I can say is Thank you Tommy T. I know we may have had a few incidents this season, but overall, this manhas done an incredible job running and controlling our team. Just one of the many reasons Coach deserves our respect.

Looks like Nuttjob may luck out against tenn also. I guess we have to rely on State and LSU to do our dirty work

Come on give Arky some respect.

IMHO they looked pretty good against S.Car.

They keep getting better every week.

That McFadden kid is a beast!

Looks like Nuttjob may luck out against tenn also. I guess we have to rely on State and LSU to do our dirty work

Arky played no better than we did against :usc: but we took heck for not blowing them out...

Do how many arrests have there been at UT in the last two seasons? Seriously. Is Fulmer recruiting thugs, or just not imposing discipline, or both? All teams have a kid who slips up here and there, but come on, it has been ridiculous lately at UT...

Still gotta root for 'em next week.

IMHO Arkansas isn't that good, they have a one dimesional offense with a High School coach as their OC and not to mention they don't have a stable QB. And yes im aware that they beat us but it was also clear we played like complete CRAP that day and Vandy could have beaten us. I still think Arky's luck will run out and I pray it's before they make the SECCG

IMHO Arkansas isn't that good, they have a one dimesional offense with a High School coach as their OC and not to mention they don't have a stable QB. And yes im aware that they beat us but it was also clear we played like complete CRAP that day and Vandy could have beaten us. I still think Arky's luck will run out and I pray it's before they make the SECCG

I completely agree. They almost lost this :usc: game, could only get 3 points in 4 possessions the second half. Good ball control and thier D pulled this one out for them. That won't work against :ut: and :lsu: . They will hopefully come back down to earth this weekend against a depleted :ut: desparate for another SEC win.

Archived