ARK SEC CHAMPS

bojack34

I don't see anyone in the SEC beating :arky: they have one thing :au: and alot of the other sec teams don't have, a offensive line that can block and a defensive line that will atleast contain.

I don't see anyone in the SEC beating :arky: they have one thing :au: and alot of the other sec teams don't have, a offensive line that can block and a defensive line that will atleast contain.

i bet at the beginning of the season nobody in a million years would have expected to see that subject to a post without a huge "LOL" behind it

i bet at the beginning of the season nobody in a million years would have expected to see that subject to a post without a huge "LOL" behind it

I never thought i would be posting something like that myself.

I still feel certain that LSU will play with them, and possibly even win; but you're right, they will go to the SEC championship as the West representative. But how will they do against Florida? You think they'll win; I'm not so sure.

I still feel certain that LSU will play with them, and possibly even win; but you're right, they will go to the SEC championship as the West representative. But how will they do against Florida? You think they'll win; I'm not so sure.

i think it will be a pretty good game.

:uf: has not looked like the best team in the SEC to me all year long. They struggle way too much with just about everybody. :arky: on the other hand know how to put teams away early and with a running game at that. pretty impressive I say.

Arky will beat UF. Arky is a great ball control O, with an improving D that keeps getting better. THey will give UF problems. If AU and UT can't contain the Arky running game then the likelihood of UF doing it is slim. It will be interesting to see Arky/LSU game to see how the LSU D lines up with the Arky O. That may tell a lot about how UF may perform against them.

I think Arky is on a roll, like Juggy from XMen, and nothing can stop them.

If Arky wins out and wins the SEC CG, then with Cal getting beat, Texas working on getting beat, and either OSU or Michigan will have a loss next week....Arky could sneak into the BCS MNC. Wouldn't that be something? Remember how Arky fans were already calling for a new coach before the season even started?

Their only hurdle would be to have to jump Notre Dame and USC if they both win out. I don't know if the human polls will allow that to happen. I think WV will lose again, so I am already counting them out.

I just mentioned in another thread, that I think Arky wins the SEC (if McFadden stays healthy). But they will get left out of the big dance.

In my opinion, :arky: team is a one man show...If any team can contain McFadden, they will win the game......

If Arky wins out and wins the SEC CG, then with Cal getting beat, Texas working on getting beat, and either OSU or Michigan will have a loss next week....Arky could sneak into the BCS MNC. Wouldn't that be something? Remember how Arky fans were already calling for a new coach before the season even started?

Their only hurdle would be to have to jump Notre Dame and USC if they both win out. I don't know if the human polls will allow that to happen. I think WV will lose again, so I am already counting them out.

Notre Dame and USC play each other, so one team will go down. WV still has to play the Rutgers, and USC still has their rival game against Cal. It's possible. One thing is for sure, and I'm calling it now. Arky will beat UF by 21 in the SECCG. UF's defense is too small to stop the power attack that is Arky football. Houston Nutt for president.

I just mentioned in another thread, that I think Arky wins the SEC (if McFadden stays healthy). But they will get left out of the big dance.

In my opinion, :arky: team is a one man show...If any team can contain McFadden, they will win the game......

You obviously haven't seen Monk and Felix Jones. Arky is playing very good ball right now, and it has a lot more to do with the 5 hogs up front and the mixture of Jones and McFadden. Arky is no one man show.

You obviously haven't seen Monk and Felix Jones. Arky is playing very good ball right now, and it has a lot more to do with the 5 hogs up front and the mixture of Jones and McFadden. Arky is no one man show.

What Argo said. Like a John Hannah said in the Bham News, Coaching is a constant cycle of whats hot and whats not. CHN is proof of that.

If you want to beat a :uf: Team, a finesse team, you need a speed D.

If you want to beat a smashmouth run team, you need a BIG DL and big LBs, ala Auburn/Pat Dye DL.

Right now, :arky: is in a cycle contrary to almost every team in the :sec: They alone have a Smashmouth Run attack and they will slaughter anyone they play because it has finally jelled again for CHN and no one in the :sec: has anything but a speed D.

:arky: is going to slaughter that puny DL in the SECCG. It wont even be close when they have the ball. :uf: doesnt put enough points on the board to win. They havent scored >28 all season against a decent team.

I don't believe Arky is a "one man show". But I do believe that everything they do on offense works off of McFadden. Direct snaps, fake reverses, and Monk's big catches. He forces defenses to play a different game.

I think the Hogs may be the best team in the country right now. They are getting better every week. McFadden is easily the best RB in the country and the other guy is no slouch also. They may have a tough time againist LSU but I think they take the Gators to the woodshed. The Gators are playing a lot like our Tigers, slopping around and barely getting by mediocre teams. The Hogs will expose them as we were exposed yesterday.

Archived