Bring back Gene Chizik?

tigerdude

87,451 people saw 3rd and goal (when it was 30-15) and saw The Draw coming - we spread out our LBs and our DL spread outward... there will be no comparison of any DCs today

87,451 people saw 3rd and goal (when it was 30-15) and saw The Draw coming - we spread out our LBs and our DL spread outward... there will be no comparison of any DCs today

That was just painful to watch. . .

yes dave and dave did actually call the play before it was snapped... needless to say i was more than a little horrified to see a dave squared play work to perfection. that was the low point of the day.

Not to mention the hundreds of thousand watching at home screaming at their TV sets seconds before Georgia snapped the ball. I kept screaming WTF are they doing.

Not to mention the hundreds of thousand watching at home screaming at their TV sets seconds before Georgia snapped the ball. I kept screaming WTF are they doing.

My friend, they could not hear you because I gurantee I was screaming louder, just ask the Boss. Everyone in the SE US saw that play coming. It was probably more like 6-8 million predicted it and our D brain trust evidently could not.

The low point of the day for me was when the Daves mentioned that they had spoken with Muschamp before the game and he told them that they would need to show a lot of different looks and scemes to make things look fuzzy for the freshman. They then made the remark that Muschamp was making things crystal clear for him. They weren't doing anything that Muschamp said that they would have to do to be successful.

Archived