Georgia, what did they do?

TigerOne

Georgia played basic football, no real surprises.

I'm at a loss to understand this loss.

Simple passes, basic run plays, good blocking, solid kicking game.

And a freshman qb.

even more maddening

-- A SIMPLE PLAN: As Georgia coach Mark Richt looked over his game plan Friday night, he thought it was one of the worst he had ever put together.

It ended up working out all right.

"I didn't think I did a very good job on the game plan," he said. "(Friday) night I was probably as low as I have been all season. I looked at the game plan and thought it was the worst thing I had ever seen."

It resulted in 446 total yards.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/mobilereg....xml&coll=3

FR QB means simplified gameplan. They executed it well. Not a lot of flash ans trash.

As CTT said, we tried TOO MUCH flash on D and got caught with our pants down. We really are out scheming ourselves this year on D. We should be doing far better but we are in transition with our D philosophy. We are confused also because we are on the third DC in three years.

The last thing we need is another DC, the last thing!

Our WR's haven't caught a thing all year....except the 1st half of UT...that's it

Amazing how we can move the ball when we catch the passes

And it certainly helps if the closest DB is 3 yards away...

Our WR's haven't caught a thing all year....except the 1st half of UT...that's it

Amazing how we can move the ball when we catch the passes

And not taking anything away from Stafford, but I could have completed some of those passes with the pass rush he was facing....

:au::homer:

Archived