Is this true?

rolltoomer

Don't you hope so? I'm sure it is true. Consider South Carolina. Why would they be excited during any week when they know they have a losing season? It's SEC football...every week is exciting and spirited. For some reason, our players forgot to get excited and spirited last Saturday.

It's Iron Bowl week. NO matter how good or bad AU or UA are doing, this game is the most important game of the season! Hard not to get excited about this one. They should be getting excited and put the UGA loss behind them.

I remember when I was in school during the last year Shug coached and the horrendous Doug Barfield years, we were lucky to win 4 games!

It's Iron Bowl week. NO matter how good or bad AU or UA are doing, this game is the most important game of the season! Hard not to get excited about this one. They should be getting excited and put the UGA loss behind them.

I remember when I was in school during the last year Shug coached and the horrendous Doug Barfield years, we were lucky to win 4 games!

I thought the same applied for UGA game too. But guess what happened? :no:

I thought the same applied for UGA game too. But guess what happened? :no:

Well UGA just showed all of college football what difference one week can make. If they can bomb all season and then turn it around & play like they did against AU, then AU and any other team is capable of doing the same. So much of this game is based on emotion, and if they're now getting fired up because it's IB week, then that's great. They will need to be fired up to win.

I too am a "Barfield Survivor" and I will gladly take a season like 2006 over anything like what I witnessed in the late '70s!

Archived