Lets give thanks

tigerdude

What a wonderful day, capping off a wonderful year. True, we didn't achieve playing for the MNC and we all are disappointed about that, far less than the players are I'm sure. But let us all step back at use some perspective. We are still unbeaten in JHW, our last loss to bama is a distant memory. We have a coaching staff that has us consistently at the top of the heap and are doing it recruiting solid citizen athletes who are graduating, whose behaviour on the field and off are a credit to the reputation of Auburn people everywhere. So while we revel in the flush of the day, lets give thanks to the Almighty for what we have. WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!

Amen Brother. You do not have to look very far around you to see that we are very blessed in so many ways. We often times do not see the blessings because we do not slow down long enough to see or hear the blessings. I truly hope everyone has a thankful Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is giving praise, so let's praise the Father of all Fathers, the King of all Kings, the Lord of Lords. Glory to God.

Psalm 27:1

I know it's just an avocation...and I know we probably spend way too much time on it...but praise be...what a great victory over the dark side!!!

:au::homer:

Thank U.........Coaches Players and Members of this board for a very special 10-2 Year its been a quick one. 12 weeks went by in a hurry,,WE

did not get all we wanted but we GOT 5.... Hope every one has a save and Happy Thanksgiving and those that are traveling this Holiday season be Safe.......BamaGrad...Congrats on a good game you are a class act on this board.

Cya Next Year on BOWL DAY...

WDE!!!

I concur 100%. Excellent post and as always, it's GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I :hearts::au::football:

Archived