Who's going to Texas

BAMAHATER47

I have a son in Ft. Worth (He's a big Auburn fan), and his birthday is Dec. 28th. (he'll be 12) so i'll be there, and my son already has a big smile on his face.

War Eagle!

I have an uncle (alumni) who hasn't been able to go to a game in eons because he's stuck in Texas, so my dad and I are planning on going out there.

What's the best way to get tickets if you aren't a fancy-pants donor on the special list, and know you are going to be on the AU side?

What's the best way to get tickets if you aren't a fancy-pants donor on the special list, and know you are going to be on the AU side?

The AU site has a "General Public" ticket order.

I will not be able to make the trip. On top of that depressing me, the big 3-0 hits the next day. Hopefully, we hand it to the big red so I have something to smile about.

I am trying to set it up! This is the Bowl game I wanted us to be in, so the least I can do is go. :)

I just got the weekly Campus Connection from the University and here's what it says about student tickets

STUDENT TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR COTTON BOWL IN DALLAS, TEXAS

Student tickets for the 2007 Cotton Bowl in Dallas, Texas on Jan.1, will go on sale beginning Dec. 6 at 8 am at the Athletic Ticket Office located on the second floor of Beard-Eaves Coliseum. Tickets are $90 and students will need to present their Auburn student ID at the time of purchase. Tickets can be purchased with cash, check, visa or mastercard. There is not a limit on the number that can be purchased.

I haven't been to an AU game since 89(AUvUA). Found tickets and a good deal on hotel in FW w/shuttle to game. Someone please help me pull the trigger on this and just book it!WDE!!!

Will be there....My sister is booking rooms and handling ordering the tickets. Am very, very excited because I have wanted to go to Dealey Plaza and the Book Depository for ages...now I can AND get to watch My Tigers play!

I can't go but I have a priority ticket order blank in hand for two tickets if anyone wants me to order for them. Order deadline is Dec. 7. I assume the tickets would get to me in time for me to turn them around in the mail.

Tickets $90 each

Postage/Handling $25 (which is ridiculous)

PM me if interested.

Will be there....My sister is booking rooms and handling ordering the tickets. Am very, very excited because I have wanted to go to Dealey Plaza and the Book Depository for ages...now I can AND get to watch My Tigers play!

anyone we know going to be coming down the street while you are there?

anyone we know going to be coming down the street while you are there?

Not that I know of :) But knowing what we know now......if I could of been there in 1963 I would of yelled and told JFK to put the bubble on the lincoln!!!!!! :o

Archived