Beat Saban shirts

WarTiger

I hope no Auburn fans buy these, Saban is not a god, he's not bigger than any team. Beat Bama, the coach doesn't matter.

the uat shirts will say he is

I hope all schools gear up to beat Bammer this year. If for no other reason, to make them look like the idiots they are for worshipping this guy and thinking he is the savior to "turn the tide." How ridiculous are they going to look when he does NOT win a NC, SEC champ, or even an Iron Bowl! (ok, they might finally get one in a few years.....nah!)

I WANT THE BALCK ONE ON THE WEBSITE :)

Top right hand corner ;)

I hope all schools gear up to beat Bammer this year. If for no other reason, to make them look like the idiots they are for worshipping this guy and thinking he is the savior to "turn the tide." How ridiculous are they going to look when he does NOT win a NC, SEC champ, or even an Iron Bowl! (ok, they might finally get one in a few years.....nah!)

What we have to remember is that the bammers think EVERY coach they hire is gonna be the next bryant.....NONE of them come remotely close (bryant never got caught cheating)..... When they fail..(and they always do), they turn on them and say he wasn't a good coach or he wasn't the right one for bammer..and we'll get one better next time... It's the same story EVERY TIME...

Archived