Tough days for LSU fans

BAMMERPERRY

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best thing you can do is ignore him.

But whats the fun in that???? ;)

Yeah, I've tried. They don't go away, so I figure I might as well make them feel as dumb as they actually are by using multisyllabic words like multisyllabic. It works. Easy.

I an now picking Bama to win the West next year.

FYI....Matt Flynn is better than John Parker David Booty Jim Bob Wilson.

Also, JaMarcus and Perrillioux had nothing to do with the clinic a cellar-dwelling Miss. St. put on in Tuscaloosa. I think Bama's got a lot more to overcome than LSU does losing Russell and a backup QB.

This thread reminds me of Nick Saban....everytime you look up its in a different place!

Football forum - Rival forum - Woodshed....

why stop now....so whats everyone think of George Bush? any new recruiting news? I'm looking for tickets to LSU/Bama 2008? :lol:

This thread reminds me of Nick Saban....everytime you look up its in a different place!

Football forum - Rival forum - Woodshed....

why stop now....so whats everyone think of George Bush? any new recruiting news? I'm looking for tickets to LSU/Bama 2008? :lol:

nice. I happen to love Bush

a preseason Top 25 goon says we're 23rd, but we'll definitely end up in the Top 5.

Link to a pathetic Top 25 for 2007

You can't really believe that

Oh, he does. Apparently beer goggles are used for more than his woman.

You guys are all delusional. Next year, bama is going to give the 72 Dolphins their only loss. After that, JPW is going to step into the octagon with Chuck Norris and defeat him with two blows - a whip from his noodle arm and a slap from the reverse mullet. Chuck will probably be dead before the ref counts to 3. Then the team will celebrate by releasing a single, which will soar near the top of the billboards, to be trumped only by Celine Dion's new album. Just watch, you'll see.

I love it!!!

A bama fan tries to take a jab at LSU and the thread quickly derails to making fun of bama on the first reply! I think the LSU/AU relationship has taken a quick turn for the better!!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that...

We always welcome converts to the "Avoid the Rush - Hate Bammer Early" Club...

Yeah BP, poor old :lsu: just got through doing something you dont have a clue about, beating the heck out of Notre Dame.

Cornelius Bennet knows all about beating ND. The joke will be on both of you tiggers this Fall. Both of you had your chances to win a Title while Bama was down, only LSU took advantage of it. However, Saban is no longer at LSU. Lester "corndog" Miles is. Allbarn was supposed to have their best team in years in 06 and were very lucky not to drop 5+ games. Bama was the youngest team in the SEC last year and had poor coaching, so don't expect any more gift wrapped games like the Tide gave you last year. Bama will have VERY lengthy win streaks against both sets of tiggers starting this year as Saint Nick brings us an SEC Championship for the Holidays. RTR! :cheer:

I heard since bama hired Saban, the official NC totals for UAT have risen from 12 to 18! Reports are that folks in B'ham have seen the Bear in Turd Town! Oh it is just heaven in Turd Town! Oh wait a minute, I am mistaken! Its Bear reincarnated as Saban! That's right I forgot! Now, we all must bow down to the gods of UAT!

Cornelius Bennet knows all about beating ND. The joke will be on both of you tiggers this Fall. Both of you had your chances to win a Title while Bama was down, only LSU took advantage of it. However, Saban is no longer at LSU. Lester "corndog" Miles is. Allbarn was supposed to have their best team in years in 06 and were very lucky not to drop 5+ games. Bama was the youngest team in the SEC last year and had poor coaching, so don't expect any more gift wrapped games like the Tide gave you last year. Bama will have VERY lengthy win streaks against both sets of tiggers starting this year as Saint Nick brings us an SEC Championship for the Holidays. RTR! :cheer:

Well, I guess he told us!

About the only thing definite when it comes to bammerperry is inbreeeding. He is such the typical bammer it is in the equation somewhere.

I don't know that I'd say typical. I'd say he's more like a caricature. Take the most comical features of a Bama fan and inflate them and the result is BamaPerry.

He's the best stereotype character since the gay guy on Will & Grace.

No, we tool their coach, so might as well.....

Saban1.jpg

And by the way, you really like that picture don't you? You've posted it in at least 3 different threads.

Hilarious.

Well, I guess he told us!

Yeah Bama got one little win over ND, during a down year, after losing three straight to them. ND promptly wiped the floor with Bama next time. :lsu: hammered ND. That is something you guys, Bear included, would have no clue about.

BTW, Bear was 0-3 against them.

Wait, are you kidding me here? "Saint Nick?!" The man has done nothing (albeit as of yet) for your program besides prove to the nation that your head coach is a dirty snake. You should not put all your eggs in one basket behind him....oh wait... :roflol::roflol:

By the way, this a an LSU fan here, and as heated as our rivalry gets with AU, we can both agree that we don't need your "gift wrapped" games. You should know that both are top qaulity teams LOADED with talent that y'all wont be able to top for at least 2 or 3 seasons IF saban stays longer than 2. Be reasonable from now on because the above claim was laughable.

Bama was the youngest team in the SEC last year and had poor coaching,

Did Auburn have the most freshman and sophomores in the 2 deep roster in the SEC?

Archived